XXVI

Once we were stood outside the door, Boss released my hand and hugged me one more time.

"Are you sure he didn't hurt or bruise you?" He asked angrily and I just nodded. Boss started to walk away but I quickly pulled him into a hug from behind and began to blush madly. Opening the door and walking in, I ran off to my bed. Everyone who had beat the game, was starting to enter the room.

When he hugged me, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Why did he make me feel so nervous? I couldn't like him. Could I? Yeah... I think I do.

I looked up at the screen to see the stats and saw that there was only 187 players that were in the second game. But the reward money was ₩26,900,000,000 so far. Wow! That's a lot of money!

Suddenly, I spotted 199 and 218 waiting by the door way. I climbed down from my bunk, that was only the second one up, and wincing from the bruises.

"You made it!" I exclaimed as I walked over to them. Then 456 entered the room with the old man.

"You all made it!" I said happily. We talked about what happened and found out the 456 and 001 resorted to aggressively licking the honeycomb to beat the game.

"Attention players. I will now announce the results of the second game."

The chime sounded and everyone looked up at the screen.

"Out of the 187 players who participated, 79 players were eliminated," said the woman as the piggy bank was lowered down. The money stared to fall again.

"The prize money accumulated this round is 7.9 billion won. The total prize money accumulated so far is 34.8 billion won."

26/11/2021