XIII

Happy music (that you oftern hear on like game shows or something) began to play as the money continued to fall. The music quickens as the rain of money began to slow. Then the money stopped falling and the tube returned into the ceiling. We all gazed at the piggy bank, some with their mouths hanging open in shock.

"A total of 255 players were eliminated during the first game. A hundred million won is at stake per player. Therefore, 25.5 billion won of prize money has been accumulated so far. If you wish to give up on playing, the 25.5 billion won will be sent to the bereaved families of the late players, 100 million won each. How ever, you all will return empty handed," explained Boss.
"Uh, sir... So then if we can complete all six games, how much do we get?" Asked player 212
"Since there were 456 players, the total prize money is 45.6 billion won," said Boss. We all had a look of shock and happyness at same time.

"And with that, we will now begin the voting."
I noticed that the guards were staring at me again so I smiled and nodded at them again.

We were stood behing a white line on the right hand side of the room with a pedestal box thing with two buttons on top. One was green with a tick and anf the other was red with an X.

"As you can see, there are two buttons infrount of you. If you wish to continue playing, press the green button with an O.
If you wish to stop playing, then please press the red button with the X instead. After you finish voting, move to the other side of the white line and wait.
Voting will be done in reverse order of the numbers on your chest."

I forgot what number I was so I looked at my chest.

I am player 051. And I WILL win this.

20/10/2021