XVI

We stood outside the door when Boss quietly said, '' I'm going to grab your wrist and pull you in. Act like you have been in trouble for something, ok?'' I nodded and felt him grip my wrist lightly.

I began to scream and shout for him to let me go as he pushed open the door and pushed me in. Boss walked back up to the stage thing and began to talk. Meanwhile, I made my way back into the crowd.

There was only one person left to vote. Player 001.

"Player 1.''

He slowly walked forwards to the box. Once he stood infrount of it, he stood still. Looking between the buttons a few times, Boss began to speak.

"If you wish to continue playing, press O. However, if you wish to stop playing, then press X."

001 looked up at the screen, that now showed 100 on each side. Then he pressed, X.

Everyone started to cry with happiness or scream in annoyance, depending on what they voted. I groaned since I really wanted to keep playing. I looked at Boss and felt sad. I would never see he again...

"The majority of the players have voted to terminate the game. Therefore, the game is now terminated," said Boss, and if you listened you could hear a small amount of sadness in his voice.

"Hey! OK, anyone who wants, they can go. But let the ones who want to stay to the end, though. Half of us died already! We cant just stop here!"Shouted 323 moving forwards towards the stage. I moved closer to the back of the crowd. I didn't know what to think. Should I be happy? Sad? Angry? I don't know. But I can't believe after all that, I have to leave the person that cared about me.

The guards stood still in formation, as if they couldn't even hear them.

Then playet 212 Shouted, "He's right! Please let us stay! Well keep playing the game!"
Another Shouted, "Yes! Let us continue!"

"It truly is a pity that we must say goodbye to you like this. However, we will not completely seal the door of opportunity for all of you. If the majority of you wish to participate again, then we will resume the game. So, goodbye for now," Boss said and bowed. I am definitely signing back into the games.

This was the last thing I remember while I was in the dormitory. Then darkness.

After I dont know how long, I was gently shook awake. Slowly opening my eyes, I realised that I had a mask of some sort blocking my sight. This annoyed me and I sighed heavily. Suddenly someone removed the mask as I saw a guard. This one was a triangle guard. They lifted me and carefully placed my down on the cold floor, while another guards threw a man down next to me. They also didn't tie my hands and feet together, like the other man. Triangle handed me a business card like before. It looked identical to the one that I earned on that Faithfull day. I smiled happily at them as they entered a van and drove off.

"That was nice of them, huh," I said to myself as the dude began to wake up. He groaned in pain as I told him to shut it. It was really annoying.

Now I guess I go 'home' and call the number again. Welp, at least I can see everyone again, mainly Boss and maybe 067.

26/10/2021