X

The girl robot thing shouted green light but nobody moves. We all stayed still.

Red light!

Green light!

The first one to move was an old man. He began running into the field. The rest of us began to follow his lead, slowly making our way to the end.

Red light!

I think someone moved because I heard a shout and a gun fire. I look to my right to see that a man with bleach blond hair, shot dead on the floor! Someone screamed and that triggered like what looked like about 100 people charge back to the door. They began to pound at the door. Gun fire was all that could be heard for the next 30 seconds. I didnt run of course. Im wasnt stupid, I didnt want to die yet! Suddenly the voice sounded again.

I will repeat the rules again.
The first game will be, red light, green light. Move when the girl shouts green light. When the girl shouts red light, you stop. If you move while it has said red light, you will be eliminated. You have 10 minutes.

The remaining players have been playing for the last 9 minutes and I have only 30 seconds left to get to the other side.

Green light!

Sprinting as fast as I can, I stopped when the robot said red light. I was so close!

The timer was dangerously close to ending now.

00:05 seconds left!

Keep going Y/n m! Almost there.

00:04!

00:03!

00:02!

I made it! At the last second, I managed to jump to victory! Yes! I began to junp up and down in happyness but stopped after a few seconds because I was so exhausted. There was still afew people that hadnt made it yet and within seconds, they were dead. Shot through the head or chest. We were escorted back to the bed room, silent all the way.