4 0

YEAR FIVE, CHAPTER FOURTY

LOVE
__________________________________

Everything between Draco and Francesca changed after that day. Draco slowly grew more protective of Francesca, glaring at any male who even dared to look her way.

He became jealous and overprotective, he hated it when she spoke to other boys, even the boys they had both been friends with since first year.

Draco just wanted her all to himself, but he also liked showing her off. Letting the entirety of Hogwarts know that Francesca Diggory was his girlfriend, and only his.

Francesca didn't mind this new side of Draco, she liked having someone who was completely and utterly obsessed with her.

As the year went by Draco only became more and more protective over Francesca and even though sometimes he had a hard time showing her how much she meant to him, she always knew that she was loved.

Love. Another new feeling that Francesca felt, it was warm and fuzzy. It made her feel alive, but she also knew that Draco had the power to tear her entire world down if he wanted too, which was scary, but she was confident that he never would. Francesca was in love with Draco, she just hoped he was in love with her also.

She didn't dare mention the word love to him, she wanted to wait it out. See if he would bring it up first.

Little did she know that Draco was in love with her just as much as she was with him.