1 3

YEAR THREE, CHAPTER THIRTEEN

PANSY'S WARNING
__________________________________

A month after Draco and Theodore's fight they were back on talking terms. Neither of the boys apologised, and neither of them were sorry for what happened.

Theodore was getting closer to Francesca as the days went by and Draco was not impressed, he definitely didn't approve of the close bond they were creating.

It was a cold night in the Slytherin Common Room. Theodore and Francesca were seated in front of the glass window that looked into the cloudy water of the Black Lake.

The rest of their friends were cozied up by the fire, chatting amongst themselves, except for Draco who was in a world of his own. Staring over at Theodore with pure hatred.

Draco was enraged with Theodore and he couldn't believe how blind Francesca was to his true intentions. Theodore didn't like Francesca for who she was, he simply wanted to see her naked. Like he had said a month ago.

"You're obsessing over them, aren't you?" Pansy whispered. Draco glanced over at her, eyebrows furrowed. "You don't want Fran to be with Theo," she said.

"What's it to you anyway?" Draco said.

Truth be told ever since their breakup Pansy and Draco had actually became better friends. They were much more compatible as friends.

"I don't like him either and the idea of my best friend with him makes me sick to my stomach. I don't trust him, not one bit," Pansy said, staring over at the two.

"That makes two of us then," Draco said. "I've tried to talk sense into her, maybe you should give it a go," Draco shrugged. Pansy hummed.

A few more hours went by and Francesca decided to head off to bed, leaving Theodore sitting by the window. Pansy followed Francesca up the stairs as Theodore made his way over to the boys with a smirk.

"I think she really likes me," Theodore chuckled.

"Nice one, mate," Crabbe said. Draco glared over at him and Crabbe sent him a curious look.

"Are you jealous, Malfoy?" Theodore asked with a shit eating grin.

"Not jealous in slightest, I just know your true intentions with her and I don't like it," Draco glared. Theodore laughed. "I fought you once and i'll do it again, Nott," Draco said before standing up and stalking towards his dorm.

Meanwhile Pansy had asked Francesca to sit with her for a talk, girl-to-girl.

"You and Theo, what's that all about?" Pansy asked.

"I really like him, Pansy," Francesca smiled. "He's kind and funny... and very cute!" Francesca chuckled, her cheeks tinted red.

"He's not a good person Fran," Pansy said. Francesca's smile faulted at her best friends words. "I'm just letting you know," Pansy shrugged.

Francesca screwed up her face. "And what would you know?" She asked, standing up and crossing her arms. "Are you jealous of me because you and Draco didn't work out? You should be happy for me Pansy, you're my best friend!" Francesca said.

"I am happy for you, I was just warning you... I don't want to see you get hurt... like I did," Pansy said.

Francesca sighed, hugging her friend. "Sorry for yelling... but I know what i'm doing Pansy, trust me. Theodore would never hurt me," Francesca said.

"If you say so..."