3 4

YEAR FIVE, CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

OFFICAL
__________________________________

The weekend rolled around and Francesca was up at 8am to go for a walk with Draco. She was dressed in warm clothing, her Slytherin scarf wrapped tightly around her neck as she trudged through the snow, her hand wrapped around Draco's.

They came to a stop at the black lake and Francesca thought about last year. She thought about the Tri-Wizard Tournament and how she had been saved by Cedric during his challenge. How he won.

Francesca smiled thinking back on how happy Cedric was to win the challenge.

"Everything alright?" Draco asked.

"Fine," she smiled, staring at the blond boy next to her. "Just thinking about Cedric," Francesca said. For the first time in a while she didn't feel like crying at the mention of his name. "I miss him, I just hope he's in a better place," Francesca said, leaning her head against Draco's shoulder.

"I'm sure he is," Draco responded. "I actually brought you down here so we could have some privacy... I wanted to ask you something," he said, taking both of her hands and making her face him.

"And what would that be?" Francesca smiled, although she had an idea of what it could be. She just hoped she was right.

Draco cleared his throat. "I wanted to know if you'd be my girlfriend?" He asked, staring straight at her.

A big grin broke out on Francesca's face, just like she had expected. "Of course," she chuckled, hugging him. Draco hugged her back, slowly pulling away to give her a kiss. Francesca felt warm inside as they walked back towards the castle, hand in hand, to warm up by the fire.