2 5

YEAR FOUR, CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

CHATS WITH DRACO
__________________________________

As weeks went by everything between Francesca and Theodore was good. Francesca was happy that they were working things out between them.

Things between Crabbe and Millicent escalated from the Yule Ball and they were now an offical couple, Francesca was excited for all the double dates at Hogsmeade that they could now have.

As of right now Francesca was sitting with Draco by the fire, everyone else had gone to bed. Francesca wasn't tired and in all honesty Draco just wanted to be alone with Francesca.

"The final challenge tomorrow, are you excited?" Draco asked.

Francesca nodded with a smile. "I'm excited to see Cedric win," Francesca said.

"No offence but i'm rooting for Krum," Draco said.

Francesca gasped dramatically. "I could have sworn you were rooting for Harry Potter," Francesca teased.

"Aren't you funny," he smiled at her. She giggled, resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes.

The two of them sat in silence for a while. Francesca was thinking back on all the memories she has with Draco, Hogwarts wouldn't be the same without him. Draco was thinking about her. How perfect she was, how he wished she would leave Theodore.

"I just want to say thanks, Draco... for being here for me when I need you," Francesca said, looking up at him. "I know you don't like Theodore but he's been really good lately, I just want it to work out," Francesca said.

"I understand... have you and him ever...?" Draco stopped himself. He wanted to know if they had been together but he didn't want her to get mad at him for asking.

"Ever?"

"You know... been with each other... naked," he cringed at his own words.

Francesca chuckled. "No, I'm not ready for that," she shrugged. "He seems to want it so bad though, but not me... I feel too young," Francesca said.

"Don't do anything you're not comfortable doing," Draco said.

They stayed for a few more minutes until Francesca stood up and bid him goodnight.