37➷

Jin Pov

My eyes swifted between y/n and her called-dad as I sat between them nervously fidgeting with my fingers.

And I tried to break the silence...

"So,-"

"How dare you're still alive after all this years without telling me?!" She half-yelling, bursting into tears as my hand reached to her back to stroke her back. "You leave with my 'mother' who has been treating me like a fucking maid for years!"

"Y/n, language" I said in low tone, trying to calm her down as she's still tensed beside me.

"I'm sorry, baby" He sighed. "I didn't mean to leave you"

"But, it's true that I was death...in Earth, not here" He explained. "You knew I was a book writer, right? Well, I'm also a comic book caricature(?)"

Both of us stayed silent as he sighed again before continuing,

"Well, I'm death already. However somehow, I got myself in this comic book which was mine" He explained. "Since I wrote this book, I knew of its flow of the story which made me the so-called-god that rules this world"

"But, it's all change when you exist and came here..."

I looked at y/n and kept her close to my embrace, hearing her sniffed. She just stayed silent and wenr speechless, processing her dad thought in her head.

"Not even the villagers are aware of this situation, baby" He said, looking at me. "Except for him"

"I'm sorry for interrupting, Mr. Choi. But-"

"I know, Jin. You know it from y/n" He said, pointing to a big mirror at the wall. "I have been watching you since then"

'Creepy...'

"S-so, you can't go back to E-earth?"

Her voice cracked when she asked him, tears slowly running down again from her puffy eyes. My hand reached up to wipe them with my sleeve and tried calm her down.

"I'm sorry, baby" He apologized, his eyes glistening with his tears. "This world need me"

"Then, what about me?!" She bursted into anger. "Are you gonna leave me with that bitch?!"

"Y/n, language"

"It's okay, Jin. I deserve to be mad at"

☆☆☆

After awhile of dad and daughter talking, things were going well for both of them. Even y/n still haven't fully accepted them.

"So, you're here to send her back?" Mr. Choi asked and I nodded with my hand intertwined with hers.

"Is there any way to send her back?"

"Of course. But as a...what do you call, punishment? Everyone who have been merting her need to be erased their memories of her" He said. "Including you, Jin"

😳

Vote ✔
Comment ✔