27➷

Namjoon Pov

"Wow... Things go faster than I expected" I grinned from ear to ear at the sight of y/n smiled to Jin hyung.

"Well, shouldn't my plan start now~?" I smirked as I opened the window by throwing some huge stones and unlocked it.

I heard y/n shrieked in shock as I went in by the window and saw Jin shielding y/n with his bload shoulder who's behind him.

"It's nice to see you two being lovey-dovey right now. But, you know not all story have a happy ending" I said, eyeing y/n while tilting my head.

 But, you know not all story have a happy ending" I said, eyeing y/n while tilting my head

*he's just cuteeeee💜

"What do you want?" Jin asked, almost growling like a wolf. "Stay out of it, Namjoon"

"Why would I? I thought you will giving up in love since your girlfriend...oops, I mean ex-girlfriend leave you" I smirked as he glared at me.

"I thought I would. But, as you can see, I'm not and I'm not the same hyung you know anymore" He said, keeping his eyes on me.

"Tch, as if..." I rolled my eyes and slowly turned around circling them until my eyes landed on y/n.

"Y/n... Do you want to know something interesting?" I asked, looking at y/n and she slightly nodded making Jin hyung's eyes went wide.

"Don't tell her, Namjoon" He growled. "Don't you dare, you punk"

I just chuckled at his words, keeping a smirk on my face.

"You know your father, Mr Song was a writer and he had published a book, right?" I said and she nodded. "Don't you know the book he wrote was this book?"

Her eyes went wide at my words and looked at Jin hyung as he kept his eyes off her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked Jin, half whispering. "Why didn't you tell me my father wrote this book before he died?"

He bit his inner cheek. "I thought about telling you,...but I can't find a good time to do so"

"It kinda cute to see both of you are arguing with each other even thought you aren't in relationship as a boyfriend and girlfriend" I chuckled. "But, keep it for later. I have more important things to do"

In a swift move, I snatched y/n from his arm, pressing her back against my chest with a knife against her throat.

I smirked at his panic reaction and I just chuckled while keeping y/n from squirming around.

"What do you want?" He asked. "Just let her go, she didn't involve in this"

"She didn't. But, she is yours and I will destroy everything you own" I chuckled darkly.

"W-what are you doing t-this?" Y/n asked, almost choking as the knife pressing closer to her throat.

"Because he fukcing got my parents in accident because of his stupid ball!"

I write this in the middle of my online class. Sorry for any typos;)

Vote ✔
Comment ✔