14➷

??? Pov

I stalked her from the window of her room while licking my lips, staring at her features and going down to her sexy body.

"Well, it's look like I find my next target~" I said as my tongue running along my lower lips.

I took some more pictures of her sexy body while grinning to myself before walking away with a satisfied face.

☆☆☆

Jin Pov

I went upstairs to my room as I passing-by y/n's room when I'm on my way to the stairs.

I knocked on her door to tell her I will be upstairs if she need me but instead of answering she stayed silent.

"Y/n...?" I called out her name but she's still didn't answered me.

"I will come in, okay?" I let her know before getting in.

I saw her sleeping with the blanket on the floor cause she kicked it down while her mouth slightly opened, causing a light snore to be heard.

Aish, this girl. She slept like a pig in the mud...

I shook my head and took the blanket up. I placed it on her, covering her legs until her waist, not wanting her to feel too hot.

As I took my hands off the blanket, her grip caught my wrist before I could pulled away.

"Daddy..."

D-daddy...?

Automatically, my mine turned into dirty mind, rating 19+

"야, I'm not your daddy" I stuttered due to the sudden nervous I felt.

"Daddy, please don't go.." Her sentence trailed off at the end causing my heart to slightly ached.

Is she talking about...her sugar daddy?!

*Jin's mind already rated 19+

Don't blame me. Y/n just dream about her dad which she called daddy but his mind...well, you know what I mean. Just to let you know😉

"What the-"

My sentence got cut off by myself as she suddenly pulled me on the bed and here I was, laying on my back with half of her body on top of mine.  Her head snuggled in the crook of my neck making me feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Don't leave me..." She murmured against my skin sending shiver down to my spine.

After a couple of moment, a soft snore was heard from her slightly apart lips.

I peeked down at her face revealing her slightly scrunched face which made her ugly.

Tch, I'm more pretty then her.

Her body pressed more against my body causing a thought ran across my mind.

"What did I do wrong that the god punish me like this?.."

Vote ✔
Comment ✔