40➷

Y/n Pov

I stared up on the ceiling with unreadable expression and sighed. I sat up back to stare at tge tv lifeless before laying down back.

I kept changing my position from sitting to laying to laying on my side to standing and more. But still, something didn't feel quite right for me.

"What's wrong with me?" I ruffled my hair in frustration and lied down again.

My heart felt restless and frustration ever since that doctor walked out. Everything I did felt wrong and I don't know why.

_Flashback_

"Someone found you passed out by the street in the rain" He said. "And you passed out for a few days until now"

"What?..."

"Don't you remember anything, Ms. Y/n?" He asked. "Before you passed out, I mean..."

"몰라..." I sighed. "I can't even think straight"

I looked up to meet with the nurse face a d immediately her expression turned guilty in a blink of eyes. She scooted closer to the doctor and whispered something which made his eyes widen.

"Urm,... your mother's name is Mrs. Kim Yeari, right?" He suddenly asked as I raised my eyebrows up in confusion and I nodded.

"Your mother involved with an explosion accident two days ago after you passed out" He said ans my eyes widen at his words. "Unfortunately, she couldn't be save"

"The explosion was so bug and loud cause about 3km from the explosion to destroy" He said. "When the police went to search the crime scene, the police found you mother body burnt in fire till black. I'm sorry for your lost"

_End Flashback_

I sighed again at the weird feeling in my heart. My heart felt kinda heartbroken and...happy? I don't know.

I heard some knocks on the door and I yelled "Come in~!" since I didn't locked the door. The door opened revealing a man in black mask with a oversized white shirt covered with black jacket and a black pants.

 The door opened revealing a man in black mask with a oversized white shirt covered with black jacket and a black pants

But, his body building seemed familiar...

"Y/n..." He called out my name and I startled a bit.

"How did you know my-"

"I can't believe it that you forget about me, princess" He grinned behind his mask as his hand reached up to take off his black mask.

Tears started to form in my eyes at the sight in front of me as he walked to me with a big step towards me. He opened his arms wide when he reached me which I gladly pulled him to me, putting myself in his warm embrace.

I sobbed onto his chest as he took a seat on the bed I was laying before running his long slender fingers along my hair.

"I miss you, princess" He murmured. "You can't believe it how long I have been waiting for this"

"I m-miss you too, J-jin" I sobbed. "T-thank for aliving, I thought you're just my imagination"

"I'm glad that it's not..."

One more chapter =)

Just scroll / swipe to read till the end!

Vote ✔
Comment ✔