Extra

(What actually happened)

Jin Pov

I watched as her body disappeared into the portal before I fall down, broke into tears. Her dad who noticed beforehead quickly caught me by my shoulder, holding me from falling to the floor.

"I-i can't... I already miss her" With a sigh, Mr. Choi brought me to the sofa and placed me dkwn slowly to sit beside him. "I w-want her to always be b-by my side, but s-she gone...forever"

"아라" Mr. Choi said lowly, sighing. "But, there's nothing we can do right now, Jinshii"

"There's always a way" I said, looking at Mr. Choi. "I know there's a way to meet her... Just tell me"

With a heavy sigh escaped his lips, he got up and walked in front of the closed portal, running his fingers along the gap between the closef portal door.

"There's a way" He said lowly but loud enough for me to hear. "But, it's risky, too risky"

"Just tell me"

Mr. Choi walked to the nearest caninet only to take out a small capsul like an earphone case.

There were two pills, red and blue..

"One of them will erased your memory about Y/n completely and also y/n's memory so, both of you can continue your life like usual" He said

"One of them will erased your memory about Y/n completely and also y/n's memory so, both of you can continue your life like usual" He said. "Another one will send you to Earth but instead, any memories of you with you friend, sister and anyone, will also be erased"

"But the point is I didn't remember which one is what" He sighed, closing the lid of the capsul. "The choice is yours, Jin"

☆☆☆

I stared at the pills in the capsul and sighed heavily.

'I really want to meet y/n, but I don't want my friend and noona to forget about me. What if I choose to live a life without her? Maybe I will not remember her physically but I will remember her mentally...'

I sighed once again and tossed the capsul on the table. My eyes met Mr. Choi's gaze in that moment, sitting across me, while waiting for my answer.

"So, what's your choice?" He asked. "Do you choose red or blue?"

"....I choose red"

Mr. Choi gave me an unknown smile plastered on his face.  He took the capsule only to open it and took out the red pill. He went away for awhile and came bacm with a glass of clean water before tossing the red pills into the water.

He seemed to be noticing my eyes widen and said, "It's help the pill to give a faster effect"

I just "ooh" in reply, nodding my head in agreement.

In a blink of eyes, the red pill disappeared in the water replacing the clean water into a red water, looking like blood.

He handed me the waterand wirh a shaky hand due to nervousness, I took the water in my hands. I shallowed the lump in my throat, staring down at the red water.

"I hope you didn't regret..."

And with that, I gulped dowb the red water.

In the meantime, something made my sight blurred before everything went dark.

☆☆☆

I opened my eyes as the light blinding my eyes to see a different world around me with me standing in front of a hospital.

"Y/n"

"I'm here for you, and only you forever..."

~끝~

Thank you for reading till the end. I know there aren't many readers in this book but I always appreciate it🕊

Btw....

HAPPY CHIMMY DAY🌸
OUR FLOWER BOY HAVE TURN 26, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU😚💜

HAPPY CHIMMY DAY🌸OUR FLOWER BOY HAVE TURN 26, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU😚💜

I'M SOFT FOR CUTIE JIMIN😍

Thanks for reading till the end! See you in other books🍀

Vote ✔
Comment ✔