25➷

Jin Pov

I face-palmed my face after hearing y/n's long explanation. I lifted my head only to see her looking down, her head hanging low.

"So, you somehow got into a big hole and you ended up here?" I asked and she nodded.

"But, I don't even know how to go back to my world..." She murmured weakly but loud enough for me to hear.

"About these things, even I don't know" I said. " Maybe something in the attic ca help us"

I got up on my feet and motioned her to follow after me. I went upstairs with her following close behind like a lost puppy and using my long arm to reach a stair that stuck on the ceiling.

I pulled it down, revealing a staircase to the attic and heard her awe which I mentally chuckled of her cuteness.

I went up, holding my head low, not to bump into the low ceiling and walked inside with her.

"Try to find a brown leather book. I think my late father had something related to it" I said, rummaged through some boxes as she did the same.

☆☆☆

Y/n Pov

It already past 1 hour since we went inside the attic. I can feel myself getting tired as I leaned against the boxes I have been went through.

"괜찮아, y/n-shii" He asked as he looked at me.

His hair was slightly damped and wet by his sweat as he pushed his wet hair back and I bit my lips at the sudden heat taking over my body.

"Like what you see?" He smirked and I looked away, redness covering my face.

"Shut up..." I mumbled and heard him chuckled after.

"귀엽다"

I looked at him while placing my chin on my palm, seeing him went here and there. He's still not giving up searching and went through more boxes.

Until...

"Found it!"

He took the book in his hand and moved to sit beside me, taking a deep breath after all the hardworking works he did.

His white top was as wet as his hair making his back slightly revealed his broad shoulder. I didn't even bother to look at his front because I knew it's...you know what I meant.

I brushed my thought off and concentrated on the book he's holding.

He went through one by one pages until he stopped on the certain page. It showed a familiar big hole and a few explanation.

"A strange big hole which opens only once in 200 years will lead someone to another world. From Earth to another world. The world of comic book. The our world" He read. "The only way to go back to Earth is to find a man in white clothes on top of Eplas Mountain"

This story is getting more sucks than I thought

If they're typos, ignore them. I was in the middle of my class and I want to update, so I update:)

Oh also, the Eplas Mountain didn't exist, I just got the 'Eplas' name from my bottle brand. Don't blame me;)

Vote ✔
Comment ✔