26➷

Y/n Pov

The night came to our day.

I stare outside the window, looking at the green moon. Even though it looked weird that the moon is green, I found it attractive.

The sky was pink, the moon was green, the tree was light blue as same as the grass while the tree trunk was dark blue. The fruits were black, the ground was purple and the sun was skin color.

Weird yet unique...

"What are you looking at" The sudden voice startled me and I looked back, seeing Jin standing there.

"Your word" He nodded at my answer and walked closer to my back as I turned back to look outside.

I can felt my face burning as his front brushed slightly against my back and I looked down, hiding my red face.

"Like what you feel?" he whispered against my ear sending shiver down to my spine.

I shallowed the lump in my throat that the feeling of his body as he trapped me by my side with his arms, moving closer to me. I didn't dare to turn around because he's too close behind me.

"I'm just kidding, princess" He chuckled after and I turned around as he made some distances.

I hit his shoulder as he groaned, holding onto the spot I hit him and made a dramatic scene.

He suddenly fall down on the floor, still holding onto his shoulder and pretended to be death by sticking out his tongue to the side causing me to burst into laughing fit.

"You're like a real actor" I said, wiping my tears away from me laughing too hard and he stood up with a sheepish smile creeped up on his face.

"I once went into actor management but didn't made it cause my face is too handsome that people died after saw my face" He said, looking proud of himself and I made -_- ' face.

"As if" I rolled my eyes while he gave me a playful glare.

"I...i want to tell you something" He said, caressing his neck in awkwardness and I hummed in respond as I stared into the sky.

"I....like you" 

"아니요, I love you"

My eyes immediately shot opened and turned to face him who's looking down on the floor.

"W-what?!" 

"I know it doesn't make sense because I'm not even a human, I'm just a comic character. But, I can't control my feeling towards you. And I just-"

"I love you too, Jinshii"

he finally confessed:)

Vote ✔
Comment ✔