30➷

Y/n Pov

He slammed his lips onto mine, kissing me gently yet deeply as I kissed him back, backing myself onto the fridge. I put my arms around his myself broad shoulder and my fingers tangled into his hair, slightly pulled them making him groaned in my mouth.

He pulled me in by my neck to deepen the kiss and his hot tongue slightly poked my lips for entrance which I gladly allowed. His tongue brushed against mine before exploring my mouth causing me to moan.

Both of us pulled away at the same time and sucked in breath, keeping our eyes on each other. My arms still around his broad shoulder while his hands already went down to my hips, resting.

"W-well, it's better t-than I expected" He grinned, still out of breath and I blushed, hitting him at his chest playfully.

"Shut up..."

He giggled at my shyness and let me go after winking at me making my face burned in fire.

I just followed his gaze as he lifted the pot of soup and place in the middle of the table

Just in time, Namjoon walked in with a guilty expression before JIn motioned him to come. He stood in front of Jin, Looking down as Jin placed his hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

"괜찮아~ I already forgive you. I know Jiyoung is not the one for me" Jin said with a smile on his face.

Namjoon's face expression changed 100% to a relieved face and he went to hug the oldest tightly as Jin hugged him back.

"고 - 고마워, 형. 사랑해"

*low-key ship namjin

"야아! I'm not gay" He shoved Namjoon away while Namjoon and I just laughed at his panicked face

"I'm just kidding, hyung"

He sighed at Namjoon answered and Jin ruffled Namjoon's hair, smiling.

"가자. Let's eat together"

☆☆☆

The three of us sat in the living room, watching Vincenzo in silence. Until Namjoon nroke the silence...

"Y/n, why your face wen red in the kitchen just now?" He whispered to my ear, low enough for only me to hear and I can felt him smirked.

I looked down at my laps in embarrassment.

"Shut up..."

"Don't you know I saw what both of you did? With your back against the fridge,-"

"야!" I slapped my hand at his mouth to shut him up and he grinned against my hand.

"What are you two doing?" Jin asked, looking at us with a weird expression.

"Nothing..." I smiled awkwardly as my hand hit Namjoon's shoulder.

"Ow! You don't need to hit me!"

Vote ✔
Comment ✔