18➷

??? Pov

"Well, well, well. Things are going smoothly as I expected" I smirked and holding up my chin by the palm of my hand as I looked into yhe portal that revealed y/n's blush face as Jin sticked a plaster on her toe.

I licked my lips at the sight of her ass revealed from her standing up.

"It's about the time for me to shine"

☆☆☆

Y/n Pov

"What do you hate me so much?" I asked as  I took a spoon of bibimbap into my mouth.

"I don't" He said, glancing at me with his brown eyes.

"Then, why are you acting rude to me? I thought you're kind and caring" I said as my mind flashed back to tge characteristics and personality of his character from the book.

"Who said?" He looked at me...well, kinda glaring at me which made me zip my mouth up.

"No one..." I said with my sentence trailed off.

"First, I'm not acting rude to you. I just hate girls" He said while muching into his food.

"May I ask...why?"

"Nope" I rolled my eyes at his answer and we silently continued eating out foods.

☆☆☆

I rummaged through my phone until the phine rang so, I picked it up.

"Baby, miss me?" A deep-husky voice came into my ear making me shivered down to my spine.

"누구-"

"Me, I'm the one who cane to Jin hyung house yesterday"

"The strange guy?" I asked ans he chuckled causing me to bite my lips at the sudden nervousness.

"Yes. That's me, baby. You can just call me Daddy" The word rolled out of his mouth made me felt cringe as I bit my lips.

"D-daddy..."

"You're cute" I can felt myself burning in fire at his comment.

"T-thanks..." I murmured and heard him laugh after.

"귀여워. Anyway, would you mind if I want to meet now?" He asked before I heard knocking from the window causing me to jump and looked over.

"야! What are you doing there?!" I quickly went to open the window and let him in then lettung him hanging at the tree branch.

"I want to meet you so I climb over" He grinned, showing his dimple.

"But, it's dangerous! You would have fell down and boom! Die" I said with an excited tone making him chuckled.

"You're too cute~ I swear I could bite your cheeks right now~" He pinched my cheeks while making my lips pouted on his own.

"Stop it,..." I gently pushed his hands away from my face as he kept his grin on his face.

"What's my name, baby?" He said in teasing tone making my face burned in embarrassed.

"D-daddy..."

Namjoon is such a daddy material💜

Vote ✔
Comment ✔