33➷

Y/n Pov

His snore slightly brushing with my neck which making me up from a deep sleep. He's holding me tightly against his embrace as my back pressed against his chest.

I blushed when my mind flashed back to yesterday night. I turned around slowly, slightly groaned so, I will be facing Jin who's still asleep. I stared onto his handsome and angelic face, smiling to myself.

Suddenly, he leaned in and kissed my lips, still not opening his eyes which caught me off guard. Realizing, I kissed him back before he pulled away, smiling sheepishly.

"Done admiring my handsomeness?~" He asked in teasing tone, wiggling his eyebrows and I smacked his shoulder, mumbling, "Shut up, 바보..."

"난 바보가 아니야" He pouted. "Although I once got 4/100 for science, it's good enough, you know?"

I laughed at his word as I got tears in my eyes from laughing too hard.

"Shut up or I will bite you"

"Let me"

"What?"

And with that, I got up and straddled on his hips as he's still laying down with widen eyes.

I don't know where I got this sudden courage but it's satisfying(?) to see him like this.

🚫

I moved down to his bare collarbone and started sucking the spot. My tongue flicked and licked his sensitive spot and he groaned in pleasure. 

I can tell him squirmed around under me and I smirked. I went up back to sit up properly, leaving a slightly purple hickey.

I eyed him who's breathing heavily under my touch and I can felt something hard poking me.

"Horny, are you daddy?"

"Shut up..."

I moved down again to his collarbone, leaving kisses as his breath became unsteady and I smiled.

"P-princess, s-stob it.." He groaned again, slightly whimpered.

"Why should I? I know you're enjoying them~" I pulled away only to see him breathing heavily with his hair slightly damp in sweat against his forehead...which turned me on.

🚫

I got off of him with a satisfied face and he immediately got up, sitting down while trying to control his breath.

"W-we need to eat breakfast" He said, out of blue and I just grinned at him.

"But, I want to eat dessert first" I smirked and his face went red in embarrassment.

He's cute when he's flustered...

"Stob it and let's get a proper breakfast" He immediately got up on his feet with the tip of his ears turned red and I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Come on!" He yelled from outside his room and I got up shortly after with his clothes that he made me wore yesterday after out 'session'.

"Coming!"

Don't say I didn't warn you *smirk*

Vote ✔
Comment ✔