19➷

Jin Pov

I kept yawning at the feeling tired of my body but, suddenly felt awake when I heard laughing cane from downstairs...y/n's room.

"What is she laughing about?"

Curiosity killing me, I walked downstairs and headed to y/n's room before knocking the door.

"야, can you slow down you laughter? And who are you talking to, huh?" I waited for an answer but, all I heard was silent and followed by some weird noise.

I opened the door and saw ger sitting on her bed with crossed legs...alone.

"Who are you talking to just now?"

"N-no one" Her eyes wandered around her room,...nervously.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded with her eyes still not looking at me.

"Come here..." I motioned her to come to me as she made a confused face but still she just did what I asked her.

"왜요?" She looked at me with her round eyes and a slightly sparkles in them.

귀여워, I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

Y/n Pov

He looked away as I aksed the question and a tinted of redness creeping up to his ears.

"Are you blushing?" I poked his cheeks with my fingertip before he pushed my hand out of his face.

"Shut up" He looked away as he carassed his neck out of embarrassed and I giggled after at his cute behaviour.

"Aww~ You're so cute for a giy~" I poked his cheeks with my hands making his lips pouting.

"야, I'm not cute, okay? I'm Worldwide Handsome, you know?"

"Yeah, yeah. I know, you already told me about it" I said, keeping my hands on his cheeks while looking up at him since he's tall.

We looked into each other without any of us saying anything as hus eyes piercing into mine.

He lowered his face towards mine before his eyes went down to my lips.

I gulped down out of nervousness as his lips brushed with mine.

But, it's all stopped when my phone rang.

"Ring, ring!"

Both of us pulled away instantly and I went to reach my phone as he caressing his neck, lookinh away from me.

"여보세요?"

"It's look like you're having a good time with Jin hyung"

Vote ✔
Comment ✔