17➷

Y/n Pov

The next day,

A yawn ran out of my mouth as I got up to sit properly on the bed with his- I mean my clothes.

Yes, I got to lend his clotges yesterday after...begging to him and here I was, wearing his big white hoodie qith one of his short which he said VERY small but it was perfectly fit for me.

I got off my bed and took my phone which leave 37%. Now, how and where can I charge my phone?

I hate this world...

Holding my phone in my hand, I went out of the room while still yawning, feeling the sudden tiredness of this early morning.

The living room was still dark as a cave causing my toe to bump into the table nearby with an "auch!"

"What is this table doing here?!" Out of anger, I kicked the tavle feet and a groan came out instead of the table broke down as I fall on my butt.

"Can't you even turn on the light first?"

Jin Pov

I asked as my hand turned on the light at the stairs revealing her sitting on the floor while rubbibg her foot.

"I can't cause I don't fucking know where the switch was" She spitted as she rolled her eyes backwards at the sight of annoyed.

"Then, try to use your eyes more properly" I was passing-by her and went straight to the kitchen.

"Are you just gonna let me sit here?" She yelled from the living rom as I opened tge cabinet to take an emergency kit I placed there.

"What do you fucking think?" I asked and went to her back before squatting down beside her and grabbed her feet by force.

"Auch...!"

"미안..." I apologised slowly and examined the bruise on her toe as I took out a bottle of ointment with a cotton bud.

"Don't move too much. I don't guarantee if this cotton bud gets inside your mouth instead"

Y/n Pov

I pouted as he slowly applied the ointment on my toe which making me winced everytime the ointment touched my toe at tge feeling of stings creeping up of my body.

Well,... I didn't meant to praise him guy he did look handsome and... angelic.

The way his bangs covered half of his eyes making his looked...멋있어 and his thick yet red lips almost made me drooling like a dog.

"What are you looking at?" His eyes met mine through the slightly covered causing me to gulp down.

"I'm dozing off, okay? What did you expect? Me thinking about how handsome you are? Like I said yesterday-"

"Your dog is more handsome than me, I know" He chuckled at tge end of his sentence causing me to smile.

Is this what people call...crush?

Vote ✔
Comment ✔