8➷

Seo In Pov

"Why are you being like this? You never act this way before!" I yelled to Jin.

"Don't you understand?! I hate her and it will always be that way" He crossed his hand and being angry.

"Can you tell me what's the problem?" I asked, trying to look pitiful.

"I hate seeing her disgusting face. And do you even know where did she came from? Why she came here? How did she suddenly popped here? You-" He stopped talking as I slapped his cheek until it turned red.

"바보, I always want to know, but we need to help her too!" I yelled and got into the house.

Jin Pov

What is that for?! 왜?! Why she's on her side?!

Then, I saw Noona brought a few bags out?

"Noona, where are you going?" I asked worrily.

"I got a letter said I can continue my study oversea. Before this, I am thinking to NOT going until now.. I will never come back at least you being nice to y/n" She said as she put her bags in her car.

 I will never come back at least you being nice to y/n" She said as she put her bags in her car

"But Noona, you can't do this to me.." I made a sad face.

"I can" She glared and got in the car.

"Be nice to y/n and I will come back" She said and drove away.

Aishhhh.. Such a troublesome...

I got into the house and heard someone crying.

I looked where did the sound came from and it's from upstairs.

I went upstairs and saw Y/n crying by the stairs.

"Why are you crying?" I sat beside her and sighed.

"I..."

Vote ✔
Comment ✔

Byee!