12➷

Y/n Pov

After the uninvited guest went away, Jin and I began to eat peacefully yet awkward but I can saw he's a bit...distracted.

"Jin, 괜찮아?" I asked as I slurped the noodles in without sparing him a glance.

"Hmm...maybe" He said, playing with his food while being in his deep thought.

"By the way, who is he? Isn't he your friend?" I asked, curious.

I held my head up to see him biting his lips nervously before opening his mouth to answer.

"No, he's not"

"He isn't my friend and will never be one in the future" 

☆☆☆

I was resting in the guest room he showed to me earlier while being in my own thought before a thought about the book came across my mind.

I need to find out the truth about the book!

I pecked though the only door only to see the empty living room without the sight of Jin anywhere.

Perfect!

I tiptoe-ing to the living room, not wanting to make any sound and saw the book between the cushion of the couch so, I quickly took it and ran immediately to my room.

I jumped on my bed with the book on my laps and began to examine the book.

It have a cover of two person while facing each other with beach at the background and the title 'Exit' was written on top of the book.

Well,...it's like a comic book.

I opened the page by page until I stopped on the page of the Character.

There's drawing of SeokJin, me, Seo In unnie, the uninvited guest and one another character that I haven't seen before. And the drawings of these people were exactly 99% same as the original persons!

I flipped some more pages and stopped again at the intro of the story.

"There's a story of a guy and a girl who came from the sky like an angel" I read the book before it entered the comic drawings.

A girl fall from the sky and landed on the ground with aloud of thud but it looked like the girl was in a deep sleep. There's another familiar woman was passing-by that place and stopped when she saw the girl laying on the ground.

I looked at the woman face and gasped in shock.

"Seo In unnie?!"

Then, I saw unnie went down on her knees and brushed off the hair from the girl's face.

My eyes widen once again when I saw the familiar face and clothes.

"Me?!"

Vote ✔
Comment ✔