4

"I'd say 'I told you so' but it looks like you've already been tortured enough." The American laughed, amused by the other's misery. "But man, am I a genius or what?"

Jaehyun simply shook his head, burying it in his hands.

"I hate you."

"No need for insults." Johnny smirked, not at all offended. With a flick of his triumphant head he shook the chestnut hair from his eyes. "Just admit it. I was right."

Jaehyun said nothing.
Johnny didn't care.

"So," The American sighed, leaning towards the other in order to emphasize the mockery. "When's the wedding, lover boy?"

To that, Jaehyun couldn't help but smile, his low chuckle filling the room. "There's one thing you didn't count on, genius."

Johnny thought for a moment, nothing coming to mind. He was clearly lost, but luckily the younger boy helped fill the gaps. "What?"

Jaehyun frowned, leaning back in defeat. His soul was low, but the look on Johnny's face was priceless. "He's got a boyfriend."

The American was surprised, but soon shrugged off the seemingly minor inconvenience. "No big deal."

Jaehyun blinked, quite unsure of what was happening in the giant's brain. "No big deal?"

"No." Johnny smiled, excited to deliver his speech. "You just have to show him what he's missing out on. Remind him. He'll come crawling back in no time."

"I think he did, and he definitely didn't like those memories." The Jung recollected, a grimace on his face.

"Oh, that's just side effects from the shock." Johnny's eyebrows raised, a certain glimmer in his eyes. "Trust me, he was ecstatic."

If Johnny had been there, he would most definitely be singing a different tune.

"It's all a part of the game." The older shrugged, sure of his argument. His head tilted as a question formed there. "Who is the guy anyway?"

"My roommate."

Johnny wasn't sure if it was the way Jaehyun delivered the line, so lifeless and full of dread, or if it was the predicament itself, but he was laughing.

Shoving the giant, the younger frowned. "Do you mind?"

"I'm sorry," Johnny sighed, leaning back. "but that's just too good."

The Jung said nothing, but his narrowed eyes spoke violent volumes.

"Sure that's got to hurt, but to be fair, it couldn't be any better for you." The American spoke the words as if they were completely obvious.

Now Jaehyun was really lost. Leaning forward, he placed a concerned hand on the taller's shoulder. "Are you on drugs?"

"No." Johnny shrugged the hand off, giving the younger a frown. "I'm serious. Now you have an inside view, you can be right there to change Taeyong's mind."