3

"I'm going to kill him!' Taeyong shouted, coming through the door in a storm of hair dye and anger. "I really am!"

"Of all the schools to choose from, that absolute moron had to pick the one I'm attending!" The poor Lee tried to vent his annoyance, struggling to untie his shoes before just giving up and kicking them off into a random direction. "What's his deal anyway? Is he trying to torture me?"

Taeyong rarely got mad, but when he did, it was a disaster for anyone close by.

Unless you were used to it by now, like the furious male's roommate was.

Remaining indifferent, the other boy in the room continued typing away endlessly on his laptop.

"As partial as I am to violence, I think I should hear more of the story first." The roommate's eyes traveled across the screen. It took a while, but eventually he looked to the Lee. "Who are we talking about?"

"It's him, Doyoung." Taeyong sighed, pacing around the room. Finally stopping in front of the younger, the Lee frowned. "Jaehyun is here."

"Jaehyun, as in, Jung Jaehyun?" The Kim's eyes widened as he pushed the computer to the side. "High school sweetheart, Jung Jaehyun?"

"The very same." Taeyong nodded, fingers running through his hair.

"He's here?" Doyoung repeated, not quite comprehending the situation. "How do you know?"

Taking a seat across from his friend, the Lee groaned.

"I saw him when I was helping Yuta move in." It seemed impossible, but the look on the Taeyong's face darkened as he delivered the worst part of it all. "They're roommates."

"No way." Doyoung breathed, resting his chin on his hand as he pondered the situation. "Your ex and current boyfriend sharing the same apartment. How did Yuta react?"

The older stayed silent, refusing to look the Kim in the eyes.

"Taeyong." Doyoung stated, wary of the other's unresponsiveness. "You didn't tell him, did you?"

"Oh, of course not!" The Lee exclaimed, his gaze finally moving off the table. "What would I even say? 'Yuta! Funny story! I used to be in love with your roommate?' I don't think so!"

"So you're just not going to say anything? Keep it a secret forever?" Doyoung couldn't believe it.

"I don't see the harm! It's not like I have feelings for Jaehyun anymore, and I know he won't tell Yuta, so we're safe!" The older may have been grasping at straws trying to justify his actions but he didn't care at this point. "It'll just make things awkward if Yuta finds out. It's better to just not say anything."

"I feel like Yuta would want to know." Doyoung stated, trying to appeal to the older's conscience.

Taeyong frowned, unmoving. "Doyoung, all I want to do is just get through this year and not be reminded of anything I used to have with that kid. Is that so bad?"