Chapter 1

First of all,
If you are reading this, thank you for sticking with Elizabeth's journey. If you just decided "Hmm, let's read this. It seems cool" read "Wolfsbane" first, as this is the sequel.

And secondly,
I want to thank ArrowsToTheHeart  for commenting on the chapters and making me smile with what she writes. And if you haven't checked out her works, I highly recommend it.
_____________________________

Beacon Hills hadn't changed a bit since I've been gone. Practically everything was the same, except for the supernatural Wordless Weirdo now known as the Benefactor.

    Stiles gives me constant updates about what happens in Beacon Hills once or twice a week while I was in Paris with Isaac; but then came our falling out which then led to a gut-wrenching break-up.

    It has been two years since the event, and it still hurt to think about. And no matter how much Lydia called me while I was in Paris to tell me about cute boys I should date, I couldn't find a guy who held a candle to Isaac.

"Elizabeth?" Parrish asked, stopping at a red light and looking at me.

I looked back from the window at the deputy. He was the one who waited for me at the airport and offered me a ride home to surprise my family and friends, who didn't know I was back yet.

"Yeah?"

"I asked how Paris was."

"Oh. It was cool. Nice scenery." I said, looking down at my hands.

"Hey. You okay?" He asked in a gentle voice, moving forward as the light switches to green.

". . . Isaac and I broke up."

"Oh man, I'm so sorry, Elizabeth. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

A light smile played across my face. "Not unless you have a gallon of chocolate ice cream in the back of this car."

Parrish chuckled. "Hey, there's the Elizabeth I know. But no, I do not. Want me to drop you off at your house?"

"Yes, please." I nodded and looked back up again to see the familiar streets and houses of my neighborhood.

Parrish pulled up in my driveway and parked the car, unlocking the car for me to get out and get my suitcase from the back trunk.

Closing the trunk door, I made my way to the drivers side and Parrish rolled down the window.

"Thanks for driving me home, Parrish."

"It's no problem, Elizabeth. Things around the station haven't been the same since you left."

"Well, I'm back now."

"And here to stay hopefully?"

"Maybe. See you later. Right now, I'm going to crash." I said.

He smiled. "Glad your back. See you around."

"See you," I waved goodbye to him and walked up to the front door, knocking on the door.

Footsteps could be heard inside and the door unlocked and opened; my father stood there with a smile.

He let me in and set my suitcase down on the floor, closing the door and hugging me tightly.

"I missed you so much, Lizzie." He said.

"I'm back, Dad. Parrish gave me a ride back here."

Stiles' footsteps was heard upstairs and a faint crash was heard before my brother rushed down the steps and tackled me in a hug, picking me up in his arms and spinning my around.

"Lizzie! You're back! Wait"—He set me down and looked at me—"why didn't you tell us?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise, weirdo." I chuckled, hugging him back. "I see my years away from you have made you grow into a handsome man."

He smiled and shrugged. "I don't know about me, but you are looking beautiful as ever."

    Dad put a hand on each of our backs. "I'm thinking of pizza, popcorn, and movie night. What do you think?"

    "Best dad ever!" Stiles and I answered at the same time, making our father laugh.

———

"How's my plan for Stydia to happen?" I asked Stiles when he came into my room that night.

    "What the heck is Stydia?" He asked, sitting down on my bed.

    "My ship name for you and Lydia. Pretty much everyone's ship name. We all ship you two." I said in an 'obviously' voice.

    "Okay, that's weird."

    "I know. Did you need something?"

    "Mind if I sleep in here? I don't want to wake up the next morning and realize this was all a dream." Stiles asked.

    I nodded and scooted further to the side, making room for him as he got under the covers and faced me, the covers pulled up to his neck.

    "I missed you." He said,

    "I missed you too, Stiles." I said back. "How's Scott?"

    "The same hero dynamic. Got a huge glow-up in the last two years though." He replied.

    Both my father and Stiles knew about my breakup with Isaac—being as they were the first ones I contacted—so they knew when to cut off the topic of guys who had a glow-up, or just guys in general.

    They didn't want to anger me or make me feel any more guilty about what happened with me and Isaac.

    Stiles rolled onto his back and looked up at the ceiling. "I think you would get along well with Scott's new Beta Liam. He's a lot like you, but is a dude."

    "I might just see him when we head to school tomorrow and you can introduce me."

    "Alright. Get some sleep." He told me, putting a hand on my arm to bring me comfort that someone was there as I fell asleep.

I'M BACK! Both me and Elizabeth! Hope you liked this first chapter of sibling reunions!

I know it's kind of slow right now, but it will pick up speed and more action will happen in later chapters.

Vote and comment!

🐺🐺🐺