Thirty-eight.

TW!

"Get down on your knees." He smacks my shoulder with his cane. I get down on one knee, a whimper in my throat threatening to escape.

That's only going to make him angrier.

As he forcefully pulls my hair in one place, I begin to unbuckle his trousers and remove his boxers.

I slowly pump up and down on his dick, disgusted. He slams his fist into my temple, forcing me to swallow all of him.

"Just like that you dirty whore." He says smugly.

Get it over with so you can leave.

I'm only 14.

After cumming, he stands up satisfied. Before hitting me across the throat, he puts his pants back on. My mouth has a metallic taste to it.

Blood.

I know what's going to happen next. He'll strip me naked in front of his men and then let them rape me.

"Let them feel your young pussy," He repeats this as he pushes me into the other cage, which is full of mirrors. I'm standing there naked, attempting to hide my body.

They're coming.

Three of his soldiers are revealed when the door opens wide. "Bitch, come here." He says licking his lips. As I stepped back behind a mirror, I let out a sob.

"Please, I'm just a kid," They refuse to budge no matter how much I beg. They're both holding me down while the other gets dressed.

As I kick and push away, he inserts his dick into me. The agony is becoming increasingly unbearable. They're not going to stop.

Why wouldn't they stop?

I eventually give up the struggle. As the three of them finish, I let my body lie down there. As a tear slides down my cheek, I feel the blood flowing down my thighs.

It's been like this for 5 years.

I look at myself in the mirror disgusted by who I see.

My eyes snap open, and I'm drenched in a cold sweat, shaking, and my pulse is beating. I scan the room, suspicious and worried that the horror has followed me here.

I get up slowly, shivering and massaging my head and eyes in an attempt to completely awaken. I Stumbles to the bathroom and stare in the mirror slowly and warily, as though unsure what I'll see. The sun streams in brightly through the window, washing away the horror.

It was just another nightmare.

A nightmare that happened.

I have to talk to Kenji today.

So that's exactly what I'm going to do. I get up, wash my face, and get dressed. I don't even try to hide his handprint on my neck. Allow him to see what he's accomplished.

He was only able to harm me because I let him. But I'd rather die than allow a man to touch me. But when I'm around him, I'm always at a loss for what to do.