Forty-nine.

In just ten minutes, we'll be in France.

They always seem to be able to make plans at the last minute.

We've been asked to the France Ball, primarily to form an alliance. I'm not sure why we all have to leave. Massimo Vince and Kenji are capable of completing the task with ease.

Kenji told me that just because he's fucking me doesn't mean he trusts me. This is stupid since if I wanted to get away, I would have done so long ago.

But, well, at the very least, I'll give macrons a shot for the first time. It better be worth the trip to France.

Kenji and I have been fucking each other a lot lately. Late at night. Then there was the dawn. In the shower, the meetings. During a mission. We always appear to have time to indulge in our pleasures.

And, while I may not express it, my feelings are growing stronger. Partly because he always looks after me after sex, making it difficult for me to remain detached.

Why didn't he simply order me to leave his room or something? Why does he have to wipe me up and get me some water before tucking me in?

This is something I need to discuss with him. I can't just deny that my feelings aren't real. Even if we don't end up being together, I want to get everything off my chest.

Whether it turns out badly or well, at least he'll know how I feel, and who knows, maybe he feels the same way.

This is a disaster. What was I thinking, seriously? Did I believe I'd be able to fuck him without triggering feelings for him?

Am I in love with him or with the concept of being loved?

I don't know.

But what I do know is that we need to sit down and speak it out like grownups. Kenji, on the other hand, is not an adult. He flees when his troubles get too much for him to handle.

"Hey." I take a seat next to Kenji, who pulls me into his lap as he glances up from his phone. "This is your seat," He speaks in hushed tones in my ear.

"I'm not going to do it in front of people." I try to get up, "You get off my dick when I tell you to," he says as he tightens his grasp on me.

I curse him for being so good because only his words could make me this horny.

So, what are w-" I was about to ask when the flight attendant threw hot coffee all over Kenji, causing him to curse and knocking me off his lap.

"Fuck!" The flight attendant seems shocked and worried at the same moment as he exclaims, Kenji massages his palm and immediately helps me up.

"Sorry I-" the person doesn't even get a chance to finish their sentence before a bullet pierces their skull.

Damn.

His limping body collapse to the ground, blood flowing all over the place.

"Let me help you." I take his hand in mine and drag him into the room, where I remove the aid box and straddle his lap to get closer to him.

I clean his hands, making sure to apply a cream to prevent bruising before putting it in a bandage.

I feel something firm under my feet as I look down and notice his bulge; I turn around to find him smirking at me.