Twenty-four.

I awoke at 6 a.m. to shower and prepare for the flight. I've only flown on an aircraft twice in my life, the first time while I was unconscious and the second time when I was four years old.

I go downstairs for a cup of coffee after giving my stuff to the maid. We have an hour until we depart, while the rest are either getting ready or sleeping. In the kitchen, it's just Me and Vince.

"Morning."I say as I reach for a cup of coffee "Good morning," He responds with a rough voice. "Did you just wake up?" I say, hoping to start a conversation. "Yes," He responds coldly.

Well someone doesn't wanna talk.

"So, what have you been up to?" I sip my coffee "What do you mean?" He retorts "I mean, you weren't here for a week, where have you been?"I furrow my brow. "And you're asking why?"

Oh my god just answer the damn question.

"I was just wondering, "I shrug "Well, don't," he mutters before standing up and exiting the kitchen. I don't know what's wrong with Vince, but he has to get his hormones checked since he acts like a pregnant woman.

Kenji enters the kitchen with a stumbling gait. His eye bags are visible, and he's dressed in the same clothes as last night. He didn't get any sleep.

"Woah, are you still intoxicated?" I ask, "I don't know mom am I?" He retaliates with a snarl. "What the heck are you up to? What's the matter with everyone in this house?"I throw my hands in the air "For the love of God, lower your voice!" He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

I realize it's my cue, so I put my cup away before leaving him alone in the kitchen and returning to my room. Because no one can stand me, I'll just stay here till it's time to depart.

My front door blew open. "Hey athena!" Massimo exclaims in a high-pitched voice. "What's up to your ass?" I simply ask as I lay in bed. I notice the painted his nails pink and is sitting with his legs crossed.

"Which side do you swing?" I inquire skeptically.

"Huh?"

"Are you straight or not " I clarify "I'm a two-way guy." He smiles and laughs.

Bisexual.

He immediately begins to cry. "What the fuck are you crying about?" He was just laughing seconds ago. He sobs as he says, "I'm simply having so much going on right now that I can't manage it."

"What's going on?" I sat on the side of the bed. "Aw you care about me," he smiles "No, I simply want to know why your ugly crying," I snort.

"I make a motherfucker say 'Oh yeah!' I'm cold as a lion with no hair." He sings through sobs, "And, if you ever see me fighting in the forest with a grizzly bear help the bear!" He yells. "Okay shh, your gonna wake the others." I laugh, "Cuz that bitch gon' need it!" He finally leaves the room.

Dysfunctional person.

We're going to the airport at 7:30 a.m. Massimo went with Kenji and left me with Vince, while Gaia went with the twins, Isabella went with her children, and we'll all meet up at the airport.

The journey to the airport was somber, with a palpable sense of unease in the air. No one dared to say anything, and we arrived at the airport a few minutes later.

Eloisa and Gerard took another private plane, the guards took my luggage, as I got on the plane, it's so beautiful. Caterina and Gaia were arguing about the luggage while Valentina was on her phone as usual. It was a beautiful combination of grey and black.

"Isn't it fantastic?" Caterina says as she pushes my shoulder "Yeah, it's beautiful," I stare in awe "There are additional two rooms if you become tired, and there is also a tiny kitchen," She shows me around.

"Thank you, Caterina, but I guess I'll go take a nap," I say with a tight-lipped smile. "Sure sleep well," She settles into a chair in the lounge. I saunter into one of the rooms and collapse on the bed, allowing sleep to take over.

 I saunter into one of the rooms and collapse on the bed, allowing sleep to take over