Twenty-five.

Kenji's POV

"So, what's the deal with the she-devil or whatever her legend name is." Lorenzo sips his margarita "For fucks sake Enzo, it's 7 a.m.," I sigh.

"What is the duration of the flight?" Valentina says as she flops down on the sofa. "Fancy seeing you without your phone, "I scoff. She's always texting her so-called boyfriend, and once I get my hands on him, he'll be dead meat.

"Will you please give me a break?" She scowls at me. "Anyway, you didn't answer my question brother," Lorenzo inputs "What question?"I retort "What are we going to do about Sleeping Beauty?" He says it in a mocking tone. "What's up with her, Kenji?" She's spooky." Valentina shares his viewpoint.

"No, she's not, she's quite nice. Did you notice how she twisted Cheerie's shoulder?" Caterina chuckles as she sits close to Lorenzo "I don't know yet. We need her since she's helpful, knowledgeable, and well-trained." I massage my eyes since I haven't had enough sleep.

"You have a shitface." Valentina says "Well thank you, sister, not everyone can wake up with a shit ton of makeup," I mutter through clenched teeth "Whatever," She returned to her phone.

Everyone is testing my patience.

"I'm going to bed."I get up and love for the room "Gaia is having one of her episodes, and Athena is sleeping in the other room, good luck!" Caterina screams from the other side of the plane.

When I opened the door, I was greeted with a sleeping Athena. While her hair is spread all over the pillow and she snores softly, I move to change my clothing quietly so as not to wake her up.

I change into sweatpants and a vest and lay down on the bed with her, keeping a safe gap between us. I don't want her to go crazy if she sees me close to her; after all, she despises me.

She begins to whimper and breathe heavily. She's having a nightmare, "No, no, no, please." She begs to perspire. "Shh, it's just a nightmare, "I crease her cheeks until she finally stops.

I pull my hands away from my face and close my eyes, hoping to fall asleep. My eyes shot open in full alert mode when I felt a sting in my cheek. Looking at an enraged Athena who is wide awake.

She slapped me.

"What the fuck?" I yell as I push her against the wall "Don't what the fuck me, you know exactly what you were doing!" She tries to slap me once more, but I grab her wrists.

"Think carefully about your next move."I demand "Get your dirty hands off me before you regret it," she threatens "Will I now?" I challenge her which was probably not the best choice. She tilts her head in my direction, an unpleasant grin on her face.

Suddenly, her hands are on my balls, her nails driving deep into my skin, causing me to groan, and she compels me to kneel with one hand on my balls and the other on my neck, all because I let her. If I was mad, she'd be gone by now, but I enjoyed watching her battle.

"You think you're fucking hilarious, huh?" she mocks "All strong and large thinking you have power over me, A deathly viper." She continues "Well, guess what? You're mistaken because I'll kill you and your family in a split second. And you know I can." She reassures me.

I know you can.

I grab her wrist and pull her to the ground next to me, yanking her hands off of her. "Darling, you're not in charge here." Despite her seeming unaffected, I caution her.

"Mommy isn't going to like that, Kenji," she says, her fingertips trailing my biceps. "Shut up!" I growl pushing her hands away, "Oops, did I hit a nerve?"She acts as though she doesn't notice anything.

"I'd advise you to keep an eye on that lovely little mouth of yours because it's going places." I spit out, and she has a wry grin on her face. Is she even a human being? Is she capable of feeling anything at all? How could someone be so careless?

she approaches carefully, kissing my neck and jaw and tugging my earlobe. "It sure will," She whispers before kissing my cheek and exiting the room.

She did this on purpose, I groan as I gaze down at my bulge. With a huff, I lay back on the bed and go off to sleep, thinking about her.

 With a huff, I lay back on the bed and go off to sleep, thinking about her