Twenty-seven.

Visual picture of Athena's suit ^

My eyes are still closed as I snuggle deep into the soft pillow, only to realize it isn't a pillow.

My eyes opened to find a sleeping Kenji next to me, his hand wrapped around my waist and our legs entwined.

I study his features carefully; he has perfect brows and a jawline that could cut through a wall. He isn't scowling as he usually is, his expression is comfortable.

On his collarbone, I trace the snake tattoo. My gaze was occasionally drawn to his luscious pink lips.

Snap out of it!

pulling my hands back I stare at the ceiling for what feels like ages. "Why'd you stop?" He asks, My ear is ringing with his morning voice. I return his stare, surprised that he had been awake all this time.

My breath became stuck in my throat, preventing me from responding as I became lost in his green eyes. His hands reach out to crease my cheeks, but he pauses and looks away as I get up and go to the bathroom.

Stupid stupid stupid!

I take a shower and wash my face. We're going to kill Vladimir today; Liam is still in Italy; I'm not sure what they're preparing for him, but it won't be good.

This is the moment I've been waiting for my entire life. The moment where Vladimir is on his knees begging me to spare his life. I'm going to make sure he dies in agony.

I'll escape after killing him. I'll slip away without attracting their attention, and everything will be as it was. Growing up, I never felt any feelings other than hatred and anger.

I'm a ticking bomb.

Before I can get away, I need to kill Kenji. Although something inside me warns me not to. I'm obligated to. Emotions distort judgment, but I'm not going to let that stop me.

If I let myself care, all I feel is pain.

He killed my parents.
He's the reason I am who I am today.
He's going to pay.

And everyone who dares to get in my way will suffer the same fate as he does. Everyone knows that I'm not a bitch for a man. Reputations are earned, and he's going to figure out how I got mine.

I put on my black suit and tie my hair in a high ponytail, eliminating a few hairs in front of my face. I exit the bathroom, and Kenji is no longer present.

Even better.

I slipped some weapons onto the plane without anybody noticing, after hacking into the security system, I ordered some online, which came a day before the flight.

Massimo texted that we should all meet in the lobby to get started, so I leave the room and head for the stairs. Elevators have mirrors.

Everybody is in the lobby. Massimo, Vince, the twins, Gaia, Isabella, and Kenji included. The last person to arrive is me.

"Have you finally made up your mind to join us?" Lorenzo grumbles. "Shut up, dick, "I say as I take a seat near Valentina. "All right, let's get started, " Kenji clears his throat and begins to reveal our locations.

"Caterina and Valentina, you're going in first with your crossbows. Gaia will perform the seduction, while Isabella will remain outside and see that nothing goes wrong. Lorenzo, You're coming in with me and Athena." He clarifies.

"Okay." Everyone murmurs. He glances at me, waiting for a response, while I simply nod. But he has no idea that I'm playing my own game.

We board the van and make our way to Vladimir's estate. Outside, there are a lot of guards and snipers. Which will be difficult to obtain, but we have a strategy in place.

"Everyone, hurry up and go to your Position." Kenji uses the earpiece to communicate. He gets a call after opening the laptop and hacking into the security system. "Well?" I ask, looking at him. Answer." I said he sighs as he takes the call on speakerphone.

"Bianchi."A man's voice says "Vladimir," Kenji replies coldly. "I see you trying to break into my security system, and your henchmen are surrounding my home." Vladimir Retaliates "We want to negotiate," he responds. To that Vladimir bursts out laughing.

"Your son is with us," I say, and he falls silent. "Ms.Vlad, you're messing with the wrong guy." He snarls back viciously.

He knows who I am.

"You're right. I know you." He chuckles darkly, and I look at Kenji for an answer, but he merely shrugs his shoulder.

"Vladimir, open the gates. We don't want to harm you; all we want to do is talk." Kenji lies, "I'm not dumb Bianchi, But of course, you stand no chance against me if you come in." He responds.

Kenji instructs the Twins to bat first, which they do. "All right, we're in, but guns are pointing at us," Caterina says into the earpiece. "We're coming," Kenji says as he grabs weapons. "Am I not getting a weapon?" I ask "No." he replies "How am I going to defend myself?" I snap "Just stay behind me."

I don't stand behind no man.

"Give me your gun," I inform the driver. "I'm not allowed miss," he responds. "Give me your gun or I vow I'll make you beg for your life," I threaten. He completely disregards my existence. I get up and suffocate him by wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hand it over to me." I clench my teeth, and he pulls out his gun, his hands quivering as he hands it to me. "Thanks." As I exit the van to catch up with Kenji, I smile.

We enter the estate, which is guarded by snipers and pistols. Caterina and Valentina are waiting for us inside. "Just so you know, I'd leave you for dead if it came down to preserving my own family or you." Kenji says, Looking me in the eyes.

I grin, knowing that he still requires my assistance. "I'd rather save my ass." I give him a wink before moving in front of him. One of the security guards directs us to Vladimir's office.

Arriving at the big wood door. Vladimir sits in his office, lighting up a cigarette, while the twins stand next to each other. "Ah, family reunion," says He smiles and laughs.

"Where are the girls?"
"Where is Evelyne?"

At the same time, Kenji and I both say. Before I pose the question again, I give him a hard stare. "Can you tell me where-" "Where is Evelyne?" he asks, interrupting me once more. "Oh my gosh, let me speak." I sigh and roll my eyes.

Vladimir chuckles as he takes a long drag from his cigarette and exclaims, "What a match right?" He asks the twins, but they remain silent.

"I'll answer your question after you hand me both my kids." Vladimir tells Kenji, "both? I only have Liam." His brows furrow, "come on Kenji I thought you would've picked it up by now." Vladimir smirks.

As he stares at me wide-eyed, Kenji realizes what has happened. "What?" I ask. "Athena Vlad. Is short for Athena Vladimir." He repeats to himself.

"You're his daughter." He whispers.

Well well well👀
Are you excited about the next chapter??

Well well well👀Are you excited about the next chapter??