𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍

While they were warming up, Jimin couldn't help but steal secret glances at the girl, the memory of her effortless movements and her peaceful expression with the serene smile on her lips still fresh in his mind. She had seemed so fulfilled by dancing– by letting the music overtake her body and express a story through her movements. And seeing how professionally and effortlessly she danced, her small body holding an incredible amount of talent, he couldn't stop the trust building up in him. Because she undoubtedly knew what she was doing, experienced enough to figure out what was wrong with him and to be able to help.

And his assumptions got confirmed when immediately after stretching and warming up, she presented him her plan, her posture confident as she stood upright with her hands on her hips and a determined smile on her lips.

"Okay, Jimin. Now I might not be a psychiatrist, but from watching your freestyle yesterday and your attitude towards dancing, I concluded that you lost your passion for it simply because you have forgotten how to enjoy it. For some reason, dancing seems more like an exercise or a job to you than something you actually put your feelings into. Your dancing ability per se has not decreased, I can see that you are very talented and skillful as a dancer, but you just haven't been able to enjoy dancing for quite a while, is that true?" she asked, to his surprise finding the exact right words fitting to describe what he himself struggled to express.

"Uh, yes," he affirmed with a mumble, impressed by her ability to see right through him. Then he furrowed his eyebrows, staring at her in worry. "What do you think I can do about it?" Unconsciously, he pulled up his shoulders, fearing that she could say the damage was irreversible.

"Well..." she drawled out, a sweet smile tugging the corners of her lips upwards and he found himself relaxing as her expression brought comfort to him, promising that there still was hope left, "Since your passion diminished because of your lack of enjoyment while dancing after years of receiving professional training, I want you to start anew."

"Start anew?" he dumbfoundedly echoed her words, frowning in confusion as they didn't make sense to him.

"Start anew," she confirmed with a nod. "Of course, you won't be able to forget the countless dance lessons you, without a doubt, have attended before, but you could try to mentally revisit the early stages of your dancing career. In this little studio, far away from your past, you don't have to set any high expectations for yourself, there's no pressure weighing down on you, and you simply can dance if you feel like it and only the way you want to. You'll be the one deciding over the pace and intensity of the dance practice."

"I- I doubt that this will help," Jimin hesitantly brought forward. "No offense, but how..."

He trailed off when he saw Eunha's eyes glinting with determination. With her raised chin and her confident stance, she seemed so convinced of her approach to the situation that his indecision wavered.