𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍

He had made use of all of his truly excessive charms and flirting ability to convince Eunha of letting him accompany her to the café the following day, hoping to be able to spend the whole morning with the girl since she had already seemed devastatingly jittery and uncomfortable in her own skin the evening before as though dreading that she would have to visit her mother the very next day. And thus, because he just couldn't bear the mere thought of her being distressed, feeling like it would break his heart to see her in despair, he had pestered her the entire evening after returning from Areum and Soobin, who had generously offered to drive them back. Of course, he hadn't shied away from using his natural allurement to 'help' her decide, knowing full well how to exploit his flirting ability to fluster Eunha to the point that she agreed.

And he had indeed managed to convince her after making her blush as he had winked at her and sent her his most disarming smile, so much so that she had only been able to squeak out an adorably flushed, "Well, then come with me as long as you're punctual!"

When he descended the stairs, bundled up in a warm sweater and a coat, he just arrived in time to see Eunha putting on her shoes.

"Good morning!" he greeted her with a smile, admiring her beauty – the cascade of silky caramel-colored hair lazily curling over her back, the sweet, greeting smile she sent his way – feeling his organs liquidate in a giddy, warm puddle just from seeing her. When she almost fell over while balancing on one of her feet to tie her shoelaces, he quickly stabilized her, smugly taking note of how the hazelnut-eyed girl's breath hitched audibly, though he couldn't deny the effect her proximity had on him either.

Mrs. Lee seemed quite surprised when not only the caramel-haired girl arrived at her car, but also a smiling Jimin, her eyebrows arching in confusion but her expression swiftly morphing into an adoring smile as she joyfully greeted them back, watching through the rearview mirror how the two took their seats in the back.

"Say, dear," the elderly lady piped up, and Jimin caught her watching how he had almost unnoticeably scooted closer to Eunha, seeking the proximity to her and swooning when she flushed, "What motivated you to come with us this morning?"

Jimin gave her a polite smile. "Honestly, I'm bored out of my mind every morning, so I decided to come with Eunha, I hope it's not an issue."

A teasing and not at all guilty giggle bubbled out of his mouth when the girl next to him sent him a death glare before she turned to the woman in the driver's seat to complain.

"Mrs. Lee, he pestered me the whole evening to come with me! It was so annoying, and he just didn't give up until I agreed!" she exclaimed with exaggerated eye rolls, expressing frustration even though it was evident that she was only faking it. After all, the blush blooming on her cheeks, the playful undertone in her voice, and the little smile tugging on the corners of her lips betrayed her statement.