𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍

Jimin struggled to push down a monstrous yawn when he bowed toward the driver before entering the car to join the other BTS members already collected inside. He quickly came to the decision to take a power nap during the drive to the company building, knowing that if he didn't, he would barely have the energy to dance today. The idol had had to delay his video call with Eunha late, late into the night the day before, thus preventing him from getting more than six hours of sleep. But he hadn't dared tell his girlfriend about the early scheduled dance practice today, not wanting to shorten their already scarce time together.

The entire previous day had been a mess. He hadn't foreseen that the fitting for the stage outfits of their new comeback would take so long, multiple problems appearing and taking a lot of time to resolve due to a shortage of staff, thus dragging the fitting scheduled for not past 9 PM far longer. It hadn't been the staff's fault – he knew and understood that one of the tailors breaking her wrist and two others catching a cold had been out of their control, but it still frustrated him that it seemed like nobody, not even the universe, wanted him to spend time with his girlfriend. And even if the unstructured chaos from the day before had just been an unfortunate exception, the schedule leading up to the comeback was generally so heavy and busy and packed with all kinds of appointments that it often remained impossible to check on Eunha's messages throughout the day.

Despite the sleepiness clinging to his bones, it took a while until Jimin was calm enough for his eyes to flutter shut and his mind to quiet down and drift away, the other members thankfully keeping their volume low despite the curious restlessness they were displaying again – that day more intense than any time before – so that he could nap undisturbed. However, when Jin on the seat next to him woke him up gently with an apologetic smile, he only felt like he had rested the barest amount, unrealistically hoping that it would be enough to last for the entire long day they had in front of them.

It surely was intensified by his lack of sleep, but in the past weeks especially, his energy had been at an all-time low. And Jimin strongly suspected that it came from all his sadness and frustration over the large distance and the difficulty finding time for a call that separated him from his girlfriend, who he missed dearly. He was certain the others had noticed his lack of energy as he was only rarely fooling around with them these days, but they showed nothing but love, care, and understanding for his situation.

"Let's go, Jiminie," Namjoon mumbled in his deep, rumbling voice, lending him an arm to lean against for support as they entered the lift, waiting for the other members to catch up.

"Thanks, hyung," he mumbled gratefully, managing a smile when the elder squeezed his shoulder in response.

"Today we'll learn the new choreography," he heard Taehyung happily sigh behind him when they had finally all squeezed into the elevator and now watched the red numbers on the display climb higher.