𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐀

In the evening, after cleaning up and changing into my pajamas, I had fallen asleep with a smile still on my lips, pleased by Jimin's change of behavior, and when I woke up the following morning from the ringing of my alarm, that weirdly bubbly, light and pleasant feeling still lingered in me. As there weren't any sounds coming from the upper floor, I assumed that the silver-haired guy was still soundly asleep, so I quietly got ready for the café. Picking up my bag after making sure that my practice clothes were in there, I silently put on my warm coat and shoes, already shivering solely from looking out of the window and seeing the rain clouds covering the sky, rough gusts of wind shaking the trees and ripping off the leaves that were desperately clutching onto the branches.

With a last glance upstairs, I put my hand on the door handle and already wanted to open the door when a car horn blared, the sudden noise making me wince. Mrs. Lee was waiting for me.

Quickly, I opened the door, immediately spotting my lovely neighbor in her car, her eyes lightening up when she saw me, a motherly smile on her lips. After closing the door behind me, I walked over the stone path through the overgrown garden to the car, greeting Mrs. Lee with a cheerful "Good morning!" as I opened the car door to get inside.

With a smile, Mrs. Lee responded with a greeting in the same joyful manner, waiting for me to buckle up safely before starting to drive.

On the way to the café, she talked about Beety, the adorable Shiba Inu puppy she and her husband had recently adopted, making me swoon over his cuteness even though I hadn't even had a chance to meet him yet. However, during the whole car ride, I couldn't help but notice her shooting concerned glances at me, making me worry that something was wrong, but as I opened my mouth to address it, we had already arrived in front of the café. With a confused frown, I followed her as she opened the front door, the familiar jingle of the bell sweetly welcoming us inside.

Not shortly after we had started to prepare the machines and desserts and arranged the chairs properly, we heard a car parking in front of the building, my lips tugging into an adoring smile when I spotted Areum and Soobin through the glass windows, Soobin enveloping her into a hug as they kissed each other sweetly goodbye before she exited the car and waved after her handsome husband who then drove off driving to his workplace, the police station in the neighbor town.

"Good morning!" Areum exclaimed breathlessly, storming inside with bright eyes and an adorable rosy tint on her cheeks, making me shoot her an amused smile.

Out of routine, I expected Mrs. Lee to make a teasing comment, trying to turn Areum into a flustered mess, but I was surprised not to hear any word leaving her lips. Confused, I turned around, only to see her staring at me with worried eyes, though she quickly averted them when our eyes met. Curious as to why she was behaving like that, I finally decided to address it.