𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍

He had never been that nervous before a performance. Thinking back to the time shortly after their debut, when he had been yet to learn how to cope with stage fright, the amount of nervousness he had felt all those years ago was no match to the crashing waves of tension that threatened to swallow him now, making him frantically wander through the green room in circles without actually perceiving anything apart from the onslaught of nervous thoughts in his mind. The flowing, soft fabric of his stage outfit that had rhinestones all over it, its black color fading into a dreamy, purplish-blue towards the hems, softly fluttered behind him, yet he wasn't aware of anything but his worries about the fact that he was going to perform in less than a quarter-hour.

In front of the girl he loved at that.

With a wavering sigh, he clenched his sweaty palms, his stomach flipping uncomfortably as he went through each step of the choreography in his head, absentmindedly automatically performing the movements, and despairing over just how many parts of it were so complicated that the risk of making a mistake was worryingly high. And merely the thought of embarrassing himself in front of Eunha was so horrible that his eyebrows drew together even more until they were nothing but a straight line, and he continued his endless circling with even more vigor.

"Jimin!" he suddenly heard someone's voice, the sound muffled as though barely passing through the hazy mist that was his worry.

Stopping in his tracks, he had to blink multiple times to find back to the here and now, to make the fog clouding his mind vanish. When he finally grew fully aware of his surroundings, he noticed Tae close, the younger's expression showing concern.

"Are you alright?" Tae asked, eyebrows furrowed, approaching him with widened arms, and Jimin gratefully let himself sink into the embrace of his worried friend, holding onto him like he was a lifeline. "Are you sick? Do you need something?"

"He's nervous," Jin teasingly grinned from his chair in front of a mirror, where a stylist was currently doing his hair while he played games on his phone. "Has been pacing around for a while now. All because his huge crush will be in the audience."

At Jimin's side, Taehyung gave an amused snort in response, instantly exchanging his fretting attitude for a smirk, making his from stage fright suffering friend shoot him a betrayed look.

"Come on!" Jimin whined with a pout, not even attempting to deny the term Jin had used to describe Eunha. "Don't tell me you're just going to tease me too!"

"Oh, I would never!" the younger protested, the obvious sarcasm in his voice and the playful glint in his eyes betraying his statement.

"I see," Jimin huffed childishly, breaking away from the hug with an affronted frown, "You're all conspiring against me. I should have known you wouldn't help me!"