𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍

The weak winter morning sun was bleeding into the room, casting a soft glow onto the person standing in its center, the rays gently bouncing off his cotton candy purple hair, shining onto his smooth skin, warmly tracing patterns on his fuzzy emerald green sweater. The morning was calm and almost idyllic, with a few birds singing sweet tunes, the sunlight that to see was a rare occasion in winter reflecting off of the pristine white snow on the outside and finding its way into the room. Everything would have been peaceful –

If it weren't for the frustratedly furrowed eyebrows on Jimin's face and the worry filling his dark eyes.

With a groan and a discontent head tilt, Jimin continued to look into the mirror, slightly changing his posture to check the view and sighing the entire time. He had spent almost half an hour already trying to pick out the right outfit, but he still hadn't been successful. It was just so hard to decide what type of pants he should wear, what color and shape they should have, what accessories to choose, and – hm – what shoes was he supposed to wear later? His choice of footwear could change the whole vibe of his outfit!

A sudden knock on the door ripped him out of his thoughts, and he allowed entry to the person standing outside with a grumbled "Yes" that was just loud enough to be audible through the wooden door.

With an excited grin, Taehyung burst into the room energetically, but the happy expression on his face soon faltered when he sensed the distress his hyung was in.

"What is going on, Jiminie-hyung?" he wanted to know, arching one of his eyebrows taking in the older's appearance. "Is everything alright? And why aren't you wearing any pants?" Throwing a glance at the floor that Jimin had involuntarily drowned in clothes in his frustrated search for the right outfit, he added: "And what is all that chaos here?"

With a dramatic sigh that was only half an act, Jimin let himself fall onto his soft bed, burying his face in his hands.

"Can't choose the right outfit," he grumbled through his fingers, voice filled with frustration. "If I had known that spending the day with Eunha would take so much preparation and put me under so much pressure, I would have given it a second thought, maybe even canceled it."

"You would have not, drama queen," the younger huffed with an exasperated roll of his eyes that Jimin luckily didn't see (or else he would have tried to playfully fight Tae and remind him of who the hyung was), slightly kicking a pair of jeans on the ground and Jimin could only agree to what the younger had said (minus the drama queen part).

With a shit-eating grin and a teasing glint in his eyes, Hoseok stuck his head through the door and added, "Of course he wouldn't have, he's in love with her!" before making kissing sounds.