𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

"𝙰 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎 – 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚕." - Martha Graham

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

The boy was dancing passionately.

Leaping off the ground like a bird, he gracefully spun in the air, his arms spread out like wings, and seemed so weightless as if he could fly away any second, but then gravity clasped around his ankles again and mercilessly yanked him down to the ground. Despite the height of his jump and the force pulling him down, his feet landed with no sound as he continued to swirl and jump through the room elegantly, his legs and arms moving fluently with him. 

Each of his movements expressed the sweet melody in such a way that it made him seem almost divine as he was precisely in sync with the music that surrounded him, the emotional notes played by the old speaker perfectly embodied by his movements.

The boy's muscles contracted and relaxed in a fluent transition as his body moved further through the room, but his face showed no sign of exhaustion. Instead, everything from his movements to his facial expression displayed utter determination and passion for what he was doing.

He was in his element. It was truly obvious that the boy was born to dance.

The smelling, sordid dance room brightened up at his sole presence and movements. It seemed as if the place, its impression being the entire opposite of the boy's gracefulness, was a scenery designed to emphasize the boy's elegant dance. His movements resembled falling cherry blossoms in spring, twirling around, floating elegantly in the wind, moving to the melody of spring: bees droning, birds chanting, wind rushing.

After a few more notes, the sweet melody faded away, the boy shifting into the final pose, legs stretched and arms elegantly held above his head.

Nothing was audible apart from his heavy breaths, his chest moving violently up and down as he waited anxiously for a response, his facial features still frozen in a particular expression that displayed the emotions he wanted to convey with the choreography.

Then, applause and enthusiastic screams resonated in the room, filling him with pride and satisfaction.

The boy relaxed, put his arms down, and lowered his head to bow to the teacher and his schoolmates. When he straightened himself, his eyes sparkled with passion and the euphoria he felt while dancing.

"You did awesome, Jimin! As expected!" his dance teacher praised him, proud of her best student, impressed by the extraordinary talent his delicate body held.