𝗌𝗂𝗑

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐀

The evening together with Areum and Soobin was utterly relaxing and enjoyable as spending time with the lovely couple never failed to distract me from all my worries. We drank beer and had a delicious meal (during which, of course, Soobin stuffed his cheeks with bread since he loved it so much, his way of eating making him resemble an adorable bunny), played, and laughed together. Moments like these were so precious to me that I wanted to keep them in my memory forever to bring them back and remember them during hard times to help me realize that there were hope and happiness.

"What? Is that actually true?" I asked in disbelief, amused giggles bubbling up my throat as I shook my head, staring in shock at the couple.

"It is," Soobin confirmed and laughed at the memory, displaying his beautiful dimples. "She really walked up to the trashcan and hugged it, thinking that it was me!"

Areum chucked a pillow at him, a pout on her lips. "You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" she protested and added a mumbled: "Babo."

As soon as the word had left her mouth, Soobin's lips suddenly stretched into a wicked smile. "What did you just say?" he asked with a dangerous undertone, pretending to be mad at her. "Did you just insult me?"

With a menacingly slow movement, his hands threateningly neared her sides, which made Areum squeaked in panic as she desperately scrambled to back away, trying to escape him.

"NO!" she exclaimed while frantically moving to get further away from her husband's fingers.

But to her utter despair displayed on her face, she was stopped by the couch that stood behind her. In panic, she looked at me while Soobin approached her tauntingly slow, her eyes wide and pleading.

"Eunha! Save me!" she begged, helpless whimpers escaping her when she noticed how close he already was.

But her cry for help was to no avail since Soobin suddenly lunged at her and attacked her with his long fingers, tickling her stomach and sides. She screamed and wiggled to escape his hold, even though she didn't stand a chance as Soobin was much more powerful and faster than her and could easily pin her down. Soon, her cries transformed into breathless giggles as she couldn't stop squirming under the fingers that were dancing over her sides. Soobin couldn't suppress the urge to chuckle at her cuteness, their united peals of laughter filling the house like music.

There was nothing else for me to do than to sit there and smile at the lovely couple in adoration. Areum and Soobin could be so lucky that they had found each other; their relationship was notably powerful and beautiful. Just watching their interaction rendered me able to acknowledge fully convinced that they were soulmates and that it had been their fate to meet each other from how well they fit together.