𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

FOREVER & ALWAYS

FOREVER & ALWAYS

the crowded streets of roppongi was filled with people's laughter and music playing. the warm summer breeze was keeping everyone cool while they party away.

the girl walks through the crowd for the first time since a few months ago and tries her best to avoid touching people since she didn't like the way their sticky skin felt on her.

her phone buzzed and she answered it. "where are you?" she smiles a little when she heard her brother's voice.

"I'm almost there, hold on." she walked faster through the crowd and held her arm out to call a taxi.

she got on the taxi and told the driver the address before they drove away from the busy street. she smoothes her dress and uses her phone to check her appearance before the car came to a stop.

she paid and got out the car, she stood in front of the familiar building and walks in. the guard nodded at her and she smiles back, letting everyone see her signature eye smile with her actual smile.

she pushes the door and got inside. it was dark but she could still see shadows of people around her as she makes her way towards the vip room's section.

she nodded at the guy outside the room and knocks on the door. she pushes the door open and was greeted by her friends and family.

"you're here!" Judy pulls her and hugs her arm like always, y/n laughs and walks over to her brother.

he looks up and grins, "welcome back to tokyo, little sister." she grins back at her older brother, before they hugged.

After a few days she and Rindou broke things off, the doctor had told them that their brother was getting better and he was going to wake up soon.

and when he did, they were all happy about it. After that, a few months later y/n decided to go overseas to fulfil her dream of travelling the world.

today was the day she got back since it was her older brother's pre wedding celebration. "I can't believe you got a girlfriend!" she says, laughing.

Hiro who was sitting beside him, rolled his eyes. "they're both annoying as hell, they act like they're my parents!" Hiro complains.

y/n laughs louder, "keep up the good work, bud!" Haru slaps his shoulder and Hiro chokes on his drink.

she sits down between her brothers and they started talking about her trip, "it's amazing there and I honestly think you guys should come along!" y/n exclaims.