𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

SUNSETS & GOODBYES

SUNSETS & GOODBYES

It has been a month since Haru got shot and it was the winter festival today. the streets were crowded with people and everyone was having fun.

the female siblings buries her face into her palms, crying as the younger male siblings stood up and punched the wall.

"fuck." Hiro curses, feeling the tears build up in his eyes. he harshly wipes them away and turns to his sister.

the doctor left after seeing their reactions, leaving them alone in the room. "If he doesn't wake up soon, we might have to give up on him because he doesn't look like he's getting any better." the doctors' words repeated in her head.

Hiro wraps his arms around her and pats her gently, "why isn't anything getting better? we just lost our father and now we're losing our brother." y/n mumbles.

their father had been locked up in jail for attempting to murder his own children and he won't be coming out for awhile, not even money can bail him out.

they've calmed down a few minutes later and Hiro decided to go get some food since they haven't been eating well lately.

the only time they left was to go back home to get something or to shower but most of the time, they would stay in the hospital and talk to their brother about what's happening while he's in a coma.

she was zoned out when Hiro left, so he thought she would be okay to be alone for a few minutes while he goes to the vending machine down the hallway.

Hiro glance over to her a few times before deciding to call someone, "hello, I'm sorry to bother but could you come over to the hospital right now?"

meanwhile, y/n slowly stood up and wipes her tears away. she walks down the hallway and makes her way into the elevator to go up.

when she finally reaches the roof, she push the door open and walks over to the railing. her cold fingers touches the cold metal, making her shiver and she looks up.

the same sky that she once saw at rindou's penthouse, the same sky that rained when they first met.

the same sky from that night their father tried to kill her but ends up shooting her brother instead. everything around her felt numb and she didn't had any energy to go on anymore.

waking up everyday felt like a hard thing to do, all she wanted to do was to lay in bed and cry all day until she somehow dies from sorrow.

she pushes herself up onto the edge of the building and stood there. her arms extended beside her, letting the winter breeze blow around her.