𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

HER SIBLINGS

HER SIBLINGS

the phone buzzed in the early morning when it was still dark out, y/n got up from bed and pulled the sheets up to cover her naked body.

rindou was out doing work again after they've finished doing it. he stayed with her and left around 3am, so she was alone in the hotel, grabbing her phone.

she unlocks it and reads the message. "the letter has been sent to your target." was all it said and a video attachment came along with it. she clicks on it and watched it.

the girl from the shoe store this morning grabs down to grab the letter placed on her front door and opens it, reads it before horror was shown on her face and the video ended.

"good, update me if anything else happens." she replies and checks the time, before her phone rings.

it was from her bar tender or his real identity which is her family's private hacker. "hello."

"miss, your brother called and said he's fetching you up at the airport because your father requested to meet right away after you get back from your trip later." it was her bar tender again.

"that bastard, tell him I'll kill him if he comes late." she sighs, ending the call and drops her phone on the bed before laying back down.

she heard the sound of the front door unlocking outside and got up, wrapping her bathrobe that was on the ground around her again.

she opens the bedroom door and saw rindou taking his shoes off by the door. he looks up when he heard the door opening. "why are you up, my love? we have a few hours left before we need to leave." he asked.

there was a few small bloody stains were visible but other than that, his suit was cleaner than the other days.

she felt her head turning to make up an excuse, "my bastard of a brother called me at 5am and told me my dad wanted to see me." she rolled her eyes, looking annoyed.

"quite the time management you brother has." rindou says, walking towards her and pulls her closer by the waist.

"you smell like blood and gun powder." y/n scrunches her nose at the scent and pushes him away.

"of course I do, sanzu was going crazy after taking his drugs." rindou shook his head, letting go of her.

she laughs before pushing him to go shower and she head back to bed, waiting for him.

once he got back, he took off his bathrobe and laid down beside her. "so you're going straight home when we land?" he asked.