𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

THE ENDING

THE ENDING

their boots clicks against the wet floor as they walked into the area with their umbrellas above their head, coming them from the rain.

the three of them looks down at the group of people who were waiting for them, the exclusives of bonten. "you ready?" Haru grabs her hand.

y/n's eyes were focused on rindou who was talking to ran, she shut her eyes and took a deep breath before nodding. "let's go." Hiro says and they split up.

the sound of their boots echo through the abandon building loudly, making the group of people look up towards the building when they heard it. "they're here."

Rindou lets out a sigh when he saw her figure, she was standing on the second floor while her brothers were a floor below and above her. "come down and let's talk." Ran spoke loudly.

"we don't trust that you're nice enough to just talk." Haru says, walking out from the first floor.

Ran chuckles, "come down or I'll shoot." Sanzu spoke and since he was high already, he didn't care and just pulled the trigger.

the bullet was aimed at y/n. "why is everyone trying to kill me, for fucks sake." she cursed and jumps off the second floor.

Haru caught her and place her down, Hiro proceeds to jump down as well and landed on his feet. "we're here so talk." Haru says, standing in front of them.

"let's work together and before you reject us like last time hear us out." Ran says.

Haru turns to Hiro and he nods, "go on."

"I know someone sent you guys here to kill my brother, let us know why and who." Ran glares at y/n who tenses up.

they stayed silent before their father's voice spoke through their earpiece, specifically y/n's earpiece was turned on to the loudest and she jumps, holding onto her ear.

"enough talking and just kill him already, hana!" she held onto her ear.

rindou raised an eyebrow at her and the rest were getting ready to fight. "shot him!" she flinched at the sound and shut her eyes.

she felt the tears building up in her eyes and she opened them, her eyes meeting his lavender ones again. "I—" she was speechless.

she grabs her earpiece and was about to rip it out when she heard her father. "rip it out and I'll shoot this bullet."

she made eye contact with her brother, telling them she can't do it through her eyes. "don't you dare disobey me, remember this is for your mother!" he shouts.