𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

DISCUSSIONS

DISCUSSIONS

it was already noon when the siblings finished talking and was finally out from the office. they were currently in their study room, talking about the information they got.

"did you know about this?" Hiro asked, typing away on his laptop and glancing up at y/n who was sitting in front of her.

she scoffs, "of course not, I might be around him all the time but he usually answers work related phone calls away from me."

"imagine his face when he finds out the person his brother is looking for was in his bed with him all along." haru says, laughing.

"shut up Haru." the two younger one says, making him pout.

"so do you guys want to join bonten?" y/n asked, curious about their thoughts on it.

"I prefer working with people I trust." Hiro answered first.

"I don't really get along with other people beside you guys while working." Haru shrugs.

"me either, I don't really like the idea of having to work with a group of so many people. it's too risky." she answered.

"then it's settled, we're not joining them." Hiro says, still on his laptop.

"what are you doing?" y/n walks over to him and place an arm on his chair, leaning down to look at his laptop.

"I'm trying to find the haitani corp's email, so we can send our denial to their offer." Hiro says, his eyes moving fast as the codes popped out faster on his laptop.

"Hiroto, the brain of our trio, always doing the most!" Haru cheers, making the two younger one glares at him.

"you're being too loud." Hiro says, glaring at his older brother from the side of his eyes.

"that's so mean! I'm just trying to lift up the tension." Haru rolled his eyes.

the trio had their own positions. hiro was the brain of the group being the smartest, he was the one who would find information about their opponents.

Haru, the oldest was a fighter. he was really good in hand to hand combat and liked fighting from a close distance, sometimes he uses a metal bat to fight too but rarely.

and y/n prefers attacking from a distance. she usually uses a gun or a sniper, hiding behind her older brother while protecting her younger one.