𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

THROUGH THE PHONE (18+)

while the siblings were eating dinner, their caretaker came into the dining room. "miss, you have a package." she passes the package to y/n who had just finished eating and was about to leave.

"who is it from?" her father asked and she scans the sender's name.

"rindou haitani." she mumbles and looks up, everyone heard her since it was really quiet.

her father looked like he wasn't impressed but her brothers did. "what is it?" Haru asked, trying to peak but y/n glares at him.

"I'm going to my room." she turns to leave, feeling herself get excited from seeing a package from rindou.

shutting her bedroom door and locking it behind her, she runs towards her bed and rips the bag open.

she almost screamed and drop the box when she saw it. her phone started buzzing on her bedside table and she runs to grab it.

it was the person who had sent her the package.

"do you like the gift I've sent you?" she could almost feel him smirking through the phone.

"you psycho, I can't have this in my house. If my family finds it, I'm dead!" she tries to cover up her flustered self by arguing with him.

"you act like you don't like it but you're lucky I know you." rindou replies, chuckling a little.

"I'm serious rin! If my dad or brothers find this. they're going to kill you, especially when they know you sent me this!" y/n was speaking very fast right now, a habit she has when she's flustered.

"I just wanted to have fun and wanted to make sure you don't forget me while we're not together." rindou says.

she grabs the box and opens it. "what am I going to do with a remote vibra— wait, where's the fucking remote?" she raised her voice in surprise.

she shook the box but only the vibrator fell out, "I have it, of course." she heard rindou chuckling through the phone.

"you sick fuck." she curses at him, making him chuckle more.

"now do me a favour and put it on, my love. I wanna see how well it works." y/n's mouth fell into a gap.

"but—" she tries to make up an excuse because she didn't want her legs to go sore, especially when she had a mission today.