𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

HER LIES

HER LIES

it has been a week since they've killed the guy in rindou's apartment and apparently it made it to the news.

her brothers were obviously freaked out by it and went crazy on spamming her phone up but luckily they've kept it hidden from their father since they didn't want him to know.

the three siblings were currently eating at one of their father's acquaintance's restaurant and like always, they had their own private room.

"you know, I'm glad rindou was there to protect you honestly." Haru says.

they all had their masks off and was eating in peace. they were also talking about stuff they don't usually talk about around other people besides themselves.

"I could've killed the guy myself." y/n rolled her eyes.

"we know you could but it might had blown your cover, especially since bonten are still looking for us." Haru says, glancing at Hiro who had been quiet all this time.

y/n noticed too and glance at her little brother. "you're being awfully quiet today, more than usual." she asked.

since y/n and Hiro were close in age, they were much closer to each other than Haru. "huh? oh nothing, I just have this bad feeling inside of me. I can't really tell what is it, it's just bad." Hiro says.

y/n frowns, "maybe you're just overwhelmed with college, since classes just started again."

Hiro shrugs before lowering his head and eats. she stares at him in worried before turning to Haru who gave her a look too.

they knew Hiro having a bad feeling wasn't a good thing, because it was always accurate that something bad was about to happen.

"let us know if you're feeling worst or anything, yea?" Haru says and Hiro nods.

y/n tries to calm herself down and stop worrying. she took a deep breath before they started eating again.

"you guys should be more careful around this time, it's also autumn and the nights are getting longer." Hiro says.

the two older siblings nods, knowing what he meant since they've lost their mother around this time of the year.

"and I'm not sure what are the bonten members doing but apparently they have been real quiet lately, besides rindou because of your case." Hiro adds.

they look up at him and their eyebrows furrowed. "do you know what's up?" Haru asked.

Hiro shook his head, "I can't find anything weird. I would think they've gave up on looking for us but they don't seem like the type to give up so easily."