𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

HER FIRST TATTOO

HER FIRST TATTOO

it was been two days since their mission was completed and y/n's arm was mostly healed. she was currently in the car, on the way to rindou's penthouse.

she was wearing a mid sleeves dress that stops on top of her knees to cover her arm and her usual black boots. the car stops in front of rindou's penthouse building and she got off.

the guard immediately recognised her and let her through, she flashed him her eye smile before going into the elevator and pressed the highest floor's number.

the elevator dings and the door slides open. she unlocks the door with the spare key rindou gave her and got inside, bends over to take her shoes off like always.

she straightens her back after kicking her boots off. she couldn't really process what was happening when someone turns her around and pushes her onto the wall with her back pressed against it.

she felt her mask snaps off and their eyes met. "hello love." his deep voice spoke, she shivers finally getting to hear his phone in person rather than through her phone speakers.

"hello to you too, rin." she grins and he leans down to kiss her.

she moans into the kiss, finally feeling his lips on her. "I've missed you." rindou mumbles against her lips.

"I've missed you too." she mumbles back, smiling through the kiss.

his hands grabs her waist and pulls her closer, their bodies were pressed against each other and her hands wraps themselves around his neck, playing with his longer hair.

they pulled away and smiles at each other. "you got a haircut?" she asked, playing his hair and noticing that it was a little shorter in front.

"hmm the front bangs were poking into my eyes too much." they were still covering his eyes but it was shorter than before.

"not much of a difference." she says, pulling away from him and walking into his house with him following closely behind.

she sat down on the couch and looks up to him. "I've missed your penthouse too, this place holds a lot of memories of us." she says.

"memories of me fucking you?" rindou asked, smirking. his arms crossed in front of his chest and he looks down at her.

she gets flustered and waves her hand. "o-of course not, the other happy memories!" she glares.

"whatever you say." he sat down beside her and pulls her closer, burying his face into her neck and taking a deep breath.