𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

THE DIFFERENCE

THE DIFFERENCE

it was quiet after that, y/n was playing with her hands and rindou was just sipping on his wine, quietly observing her.

his phone started ringing, breaking the silence. he answered it and took another sip of his wine, she could hear the muffled voice.

"okay." rindou answered before ending the call. he place the glass down and stood up, walking over to y/n and place a hand out.

she looks up to him, "it's time to go." rindou says and she place her hand in his and stood up, following him as he went to pay.

while y/n was waiting by the door for rindou to finish paying, one of the male workers came over to her with a grin. "hi, uh just wanted to give you this." he place a paper in her hand and grins.

he was about to leave but a click was heard beside him, causing him and y/n to froze in place. "do you have a death wish?" she saw rindou behind the guy, holding up a gun to his temple.

"mister hai—" the manager came out and was shock by the scene in front of him, a few of the workers came to check and was surprised too.

"sir I was—" the poor boy was shaking in fear while trying to explain but rindou didn't want to hear it, pressing the gun close to his head.

"did you just gave my girl your number when you clearly saw her with me?" rindou asked, glaring down at him.

y/n's head snap up to him when she heard the word "my girl", she knew it wasn't the right time to celebrate but she could feel the butterflies in her stomach.

"rin, calm down." she slowly walks over to him and place a hand on his hand that was holding up the gun.

he turns to look at her and glares. "I wasn't going to accept it, you don't have to kill him." she reassures him.

she watches as his eyes soften a little before it went back. he looks over to the guy and place his hand down, shoving his gun back inside his coat and grabs his collar.

"you're lucky I'm in a good mood today." rindou lets him go and grabs y/n, pulling her away from the restaurant.

his grip of her was tight and it was kind of hurting her wrist. rindou opens the door and hana got in, not wanting to anger him.

he got in after her and glares back at the restaurant before shutting the door. he slides the glass open and calls out to his assistant, "end the contract with this restaurant, if they don't fire the boy." he said and shut the glass.