𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CAUGHT IN 4K

CAUGHT IN 4K

they walked out the shop hand in hand after rindou was done. he opens the door for y/n and she got inside.

she turns to him when he got in and pushes his sleeves up, her surname was inked on his right arm like his on her left arm.

"you didn't have to do this." she frowns a little, worried that he might regret getting it in the future.

"I did and I wanted too." rindou runs his fingers through her short hair, smiling softly at her.

"what if you regret it in the future?" y/n asked.

"I won't and even if we're not together anymore in the future, I'll still keep it as a memory." he smiles, turning to start the car.

she felt her heart speeding up and she lowers her heart, placing her hand on her heart. "shit." she mumbles softly, realising something good yet bad at the same time.

"what's wrong?" rindou had heard her and turns to look at her.

she looks up and flash a smile. "nothing, I'm hungry. let's go get lunch."

rindou wanted to spoil her, so he brought her to one of the more high class restaurants in roppongi even though she told him they could go eat to eat something more cheaper.

he decided to bring her to one of the restaurants owned by bonten, "mister haitani, welcome!" the manager came out, greeting him and y/n.

y/n cringe a little at the strong smell of the manager's perfume. she glance at the lady and notice rindou was silently judging her too.

as if their minds were connected, he turns and they gave each other a look, knowing they were both judging at the manager before walking into the restaurant.

"maybe coming here was a bad idea." rindou mumbles to y/n, who laughs silently.

they got into a private dining room and sat down, there was also a large window beside them. "the menus." the manager place it down.

she watches as the lady bends over a little too low, kind of flashing her chest at rindou. her dress straps looked like it was about to snap any moment.

"leave us, we'll call you over when we're ready to order." rindou rolled his eyes and y/n saw his nose twitched at the scent of the awful perfume.

she chuckles a little. "I didn't realised all of the people working for us were such attention seekers." rindou says, running his finger through his hair.