𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

THE NIGHT ASSASSIN (18+)

it has been two days since they left tokyo and y/n was currently walking through the streets of the city, her knee length dress was slit open on the sides, showing her thighs and her shoulders were covered from rindou's suit jacket.

rindou was beside her. their hands were laced with each other's while rindou was on the phone, talking to his brother.

"I'm going back to tokyo tomorrow morning, stop rushing me." rindou says harshly into the phone, annoyed at his older brother.

y/n knew his brother was telling him to go back to tokyo earlier because he had a lot of work to do back in tokyo but rindou didn't care and decided to stay for one more day so he could spend a relaxing day with her.

the call ended and rindou slides his phone back into his pocket and turns to her. "you okay?" she asked, slowing down.

"yea. do you still want to go shopping or do you want to go eat?" rindou asked.

"hmm let's go eat, I'm kind of hungry." y/n grins through her mask, flashing her signature eye smile at him.

they stop in front of a restaurant and rindou was asking the worker for a seat, "sorry sir but all our private rooms are full, are you okay with sitting outside?" the worker asked.

rindou knew that people will see y/n's full face if they sat outside and it made him frown a little, he didn't want anyone else but him to see her whole face.

"rin? I'm okay with sitting outside if it's at a corner or something." she calls out, seeing him zoning out.

rindou looks over to her and shook his head. "let's just go somewhere else." he pulls the girl away from the shop and went over to another restaurant, across the street.

they walked into the restaurant and the waiter took them to their private room and left them alone. she took off her mask and uses her phone to check if her makeup was okay.

she turns on her camera and walks over to rin, "smile." she holds the phone up in front of them and snap a picture.

she stood beside him, checking the picture but froze when she felt rindou's cold hands sliding over the slit of her dress and slowly caressed her thigh and lower butt.

"you look very enthralling today, my love." y/n looks down to him. his hand was still place on the back of her thigh, with his thumb caressing the small section of her skin.

"thank you, you look charming today too." she leans down and place a kiss on his cheeks before walking back to her seat.

rindou felt his phone buzzed and took it out, hana had sent the picture to him. In the picture, he had his signature smirk on his face while she was smiling sweetly yet mysteriously at the camera.