𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

WHAT IS LOVE? (18+)

WHAT IS LOVE? (18+)

her platform boots clicks against the wet road as she makes her way into the dark alley and came face to face with a black car.

she held her umbrella up as she bends down and knocks on the window. the window slowly rolls down and her father and older brother was inside.

her brother gives her something and whispers in her ear before her father spoke. "don't disappoint us, y/n."

y/n felt the guilt builds in her. she gave a small glance to her brother and notice him giving her concern looks.

"of course." she answers, standing up straight and putting on a serious and confident look.

her father nods and told her brother something. her brother got off the car and they stood there as the car left. "don't pressure yourself too much." Haru pats her on the back.

y/n looks up to him with sad eyes. "I don't think I can do it, Haru." she says and her brother nods, understanding her.

"like I said, don't push yourself too hard. now come, let's go visit mum." her brother held his hand out and they walked towards the place hand in hand.

they stood in front of her, looking down at her. "mum wouldn't blame you if you didn't complete the mission, you know she won't." Haru place a hand on her shoulders as she kneels down.

she looks up to the gravestone in front of her and chokes back a sob, "happy birthday, mum." she place a bouquet of flowers down and let the tears roll down.

they both turns their head when they heard another pair of footsteps walking towards them. it was the youngest, Hiro.

"sorry I'm late." Hiro mumbles, holding out his umbrella closer to his older sister who was getting wet from the rain.

the three siblings kneel down in front of the grave and gives their prayers to their biological mother, wishing her a happy birthday.

they got out from the rain and sat in one of the open cabin in the cemetery. "would you guys be disappointed if I failed?" y/n was the one who broke the silence.

"of course not, we understand it's a hard job." Hiro says.

"and plus, I've already expected that you'll fall in love with him. especially when you guys are so close to each other now." Hiro continues and Haru agrees.

y/n wipes off her tears. "I've tried my best to not fall in love, but I don't know. he's so much different from what people says about him, I just couldn't help it."